Join our server on Discord

3000....nothing special.....LonelyGabu
Well, it's just a couple things. I would get teased all the fucking time, so much that I wanted to quit school...It was a torture. For starters, they would mock me all the fucking time. I would even go to oral exams and the teachers would have to tell them to shut up (hard to believe, but it was real). The reason is cuz I talked in a very accomplished, way, not in an immature kids' language. I liked anime back then, so they would always tell me anyone that was my friend was actually an anime chara. They would always tell me 'Nobody likes you' 'You're on your own cuz nobody likes you' 'You're smarter but we're better'. A bunch of awful girls would tell me I was ugly a lot too. They also laughed at my hairdo and a birth mark I have on a leg (nothing anybody that doesn't have a grudge against me would laugh at, or even look at twice). At last year, I even had somebody that spat my bag when I left it alone, and filled my seat with mashed crisps.
Some might say I'm annoying, but it's a bit too much for that, eh?
Sorry to hear that. If I were there, I would be by your side 100%. That is so cruel of them. There is this guy, Josh Kuck. On his birthday, he put gum in my desk and I sat in it. I didn't know about it until later on and then right after school, Collin and I met up with him and I smacked him as hard as I could. I embarrassed the shit out of him...it was his fucking birthday. He told Collin to hold me back and I'm like fuck no...he's on my side...what you did was totally immature. I was pissed at him for a while. And then when I was friends with that one chick...I was at her house for a sleep over...her house was my second home at the time. Her and her friend Bridget decided to be mean to me...so while I was sleeping...they decided to sit on me. I woke up trying to breath...I thought I was going to die. I kept telling them to get off me, but they wouldn't listen. Another time...Brittany (the chick we got into a fight with) she has a backyard pool and she triple dog dared me to swim the whole length of the pool under the tarp that was on it otherwise if I didn't she was going to blackmail me and I didn't want that to happen...so I did it and I almost fucking died...I lost my breath...that was scary.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Thank you. And wow, that I sure haven't gotten to. People teased me orally cuz they guess they can't mess with me physically. I'm tall and strong, and I look stronger than I am, so the fucking cowards wouldn't try and mess with me that way thinking they are in disadvantage. The only time when they did was a little girl that groped me (I said that in another post) and I grabbed her by the nape of her neck and crashed her face against a wall (and then the teacher admonished ME :roll: ).
I know a bunch of ways to defend myself but they need a very accomplished anatomy knowledge so I can't normally teach them, but...next time they catch you like that, just grab one of their little fingers and tweeze it. That's the best way to get rid of sb.
Wow. That is...I dunno. Amazing? Smashing her face against a wall...wow. Even I wouldn't be able to do that. People don't usually mess with me physically...no idea why...but everyone knew my weakness was words...everyone put me down by making fun of me...calling me things...etc etc. Back in 7th grade this guy would always make fun of me becuause I liked Ozzy Osbourne's music...so he would call me Ozzy and do some really weird shit...one day I got fed up with it and I beat him up...he never called me that again...up until this last year...he started calling me Ozzy and that's it...I would walk toward him and he would run away because he knows that I'm noe afraid to beat him up again...that was a lot of fun...no teachers around...there was a HUGE crowd. It was great...but my weakness remains the same...people can hurt me with words and I don't know why.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
.....I cant realy say anything right now to any of you two......Just let us say Zephyr, if those kids only did that to me, I would have been happier. Misty and those things that you did I am sorry you have had to live through them....In all honesty, I had it worse out of the two of you and I really didnt need this....and you can make fun of me all you like Zephyr, I ve heard it all ......I ve been through hell and back and some of the things that they did or still do to me would make you and everyone here cringe...... The worst thing is now my parents what to kick me out, I was denied financial aid from college, tried getting loans they dont work, I ve done everything to get a job and maintain a 0 tolerance, and I just dont know what to do......

I am really sorry about the two of you I really am, I wish I would have been there for you so that they would only pick on me. I ve bottled alot of things up inside that not many people know about. Not to make it a competition but I ve been through hell, and back many times.....I just dont want to relieve it maybe I am going to rant about it later but I dont know what to do.....

Both of you never should have gone through with it because you are great in your right.....Nothing was ever simple and I hate the fact that the abude was both physical and mental....I am still going through it now and its difficult.....I know its kinda cliche that I say things like this but if I told you the specifics you would feel bad and try to help me as well.......

SO yeah my 3000 th post...... ....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Uh oh. Hey, LonelyGabu--- I'm OK now, I've been through worse things than being mocked. And that was at high school (people at Univ just plain ignore me).
Wow, this things could be moved to Rants. I'll make you happy!!!
[Image: b10782551.jpg]
You know, the world is so wrong.

Why do people do this trash? Because you're different. You've got a smile on your face and a happiness that they want. I just want to kick some people so hard they fly right back into their mothers' wombs for being such idiotic, jealousy-injected, loudmouthed morons who put people down just to make their sorry selves look better.

Misty, you are a great person. As for the situation with your mother, hang in there, and leave as soon as possible. Basically, just avoid her every chance you get. And the people that make fun of you? When people make fun of me (like for my name, for instance-- back in middle school people used to howl every time they saw me just to tweak my nerves), I found that laughing confuses them. I started laughing at the howling after awhile of letting it hurt me, and they at first looked at me strangely and called me a retard under their breath as they walked away. But you know what?

One of the people who made fun of me the most is now my closest friend.

It's important to know who you are and where you're going. Once you know that, and believe that you aren't what people say you are, nothing people call you can hurt you.

Blackmail's illegal. You don't have to do anything you don't want to "or I'll tell everyone that you yaddayaddayadda". I say, let them. Either that or "you tell them that and I'LL tell everyone how YOU suchandsuchandsuch". Not the best way to settle things and won't make you a new friend, but it'll still get the person off your back. Especially with something as dangerous as swimming under a tarp. You could have gotten trapped under there.

If someone's sitting on you and you can't breathe, and they won't move, PUSH them off! It's serious! Kick them, backhand them, tell their moms, just get them off of ya! If they're hurting you like that, nobody, NOBODY, can hold that against you.

Zephyr, I'm sorry, but I've just gotta do a mini-rant.

What the heck do people think these days?!?! "You're smarter but we're better?!" WHAT ARE THEY IN, KINDERGARTEN?!?!

Phew!

Anyway, don't let garbage like that bring you down. Best believe you're smarter-- and when you're the CEO of a huge company and they're coming to you for jobs when they're an inch from living on the street, who'll be better then? Remember, what goes around comes around.

But, violence brings violence and violence. In short, it doesn't work.

Now.

About Gabu's 3000 posts....
Quote:Zephyr, I'm sorry, but I've just gotta do a mini-rant.

What the heck do people think these days?!?! "You're smarter but we're better?!" WHAT ARE THEY IN, KINDERGARTEN?!?!
From the mouth of 15 years olds....you can tell what kind of people they were.
Quote:Anyway, don't let garbage like that bring you down. Best believe you're smarter-- and when you're the CEO of a huge company and they're coming to you for jobs when they're an inch from living on the street, who'll be better then? Remember, what goes around comes around.
True. I don't know the first, but so far none of them made it to college.
Thank you Wolfe. Smile everyone!
[Image: 6.jpg][/quote]
I don't even wanna know how you got that picture, [cough] wild keg party[/cough].
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Remembers me of my fourteenth birthday, but the girl was the one without pants.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad