Join our server on Discord

3000....nothing special.....LonelyGabu
That might just mean you're a good speaker.
Sure, I guess so...and I seem to make people cry when I talk like that. I do it, too. Collin said something really sweet one day and I started crying. I also cry when I feel guilty...Gabs...you made me cry that one day...because you said that...well...about not talking as much anymore...that really made me cry...well anyways...I'm out..
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Quote:Why does it seem like that everytime I say something...it leaves people speechless?
Maybe you have bad breath.
Haha...real funny Zephyr...no ones laughing so just shut up...seriously. I'm sick of people messing with me...I can see where DrunkenMunkee was coming from...maybe I should leave too...Gabs...I don't care what you say to try to keep me on...I might just leave. I'm getting really sick of Zephyr putting people down...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Jeez, can't you take a dumb joke?
Not really...at least not at this moment...I'm having a really hard time coping with my mom who doesnt know her ass from a hole in the ground...Sorry If I seem a little irritable...I cant stand my mom...I need to get the fuck out of here. If SOMEONEwould get their ass over here from all the way on the other side of the country...I'm moving in with you. And once I get a job..I'll help you pay rent...i can't stand living with my mom anymore...and there's no way Im living with my dad..he abused me...im scared of him....and i love my friends here............Collin.....
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Ok, I'll stop making fun of you for a whilebut not all people are as nice as I am. If you say that to most people you'll get teased until the end of the world. Remember that.
That reminds me I also got out today cuz I had an argument with my mother....
lol...well im used to people making fun of me (as a joke) but just not now. I always get teased...esp by this girl that i used to be 'best friends' with. Collin and I got into a fight with her and I kept admitting that I was ugly and shit...but it actually lowered my self-esteem a lot (sorry never told you about that one Collin...thats why i was the way i was at six flags) Anyways...its hard getting along in a daugher-mother relationship as well as father-son relationships..
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I would get teased a lot at school, but not in the friendly way I do it. It was in a very bad way, lots of people ganging up against me and nobody on my side, not making fun, ingenious comments but really degrading ones. And the fun/sad thing is that I never did anything bad to them. They teased me for being better than them. That's why I do stop bothering people who tell me. But don't worry, Drunken Munkee never left because of me. She's still at the site but with another name.
wow, zephyr...sorry to hear that. Thankfully I always had friends (whether they were good or not) by my side to defend me. I hated being made fun of...it was mostly for liking 'kid things' like Digimon, Pokemon..etc. I was always made fun of when I first got my glasses because they were round like Harry Potter's so I was Harry Potter's sister, Harriette Potter. I went along with it so I wasn't hurt as much, but deep down...I was really hurt. Then when I was 'friends' with the girl me and Collin got into a fight with...well since I'm short and I have mood swings...they called me 'Moody Stump' and they would sing it all the time...and that also seriously hurt me...emotionally. It sucked...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA