Join our server on Discord

3000....nothing special.....LonelyGabu
Quote:um no need to get scared, the Gabumon is harmless and I really love it and thanks.
LOL, don't misunderstand me, this is what I saw:
[Image: lgpart.JPG]
Wouldn't you be scared?
well congrats with the 3k, sorry to hear about the jump though, everyone here*well not everyone but still* feels sorry for that. I wish that the SDP was closer to your location so you won't have to deal with that stuff alone.
Quote:well congrats with the 3k, sorry to hear about the jump though, everyone here*well not everyone but still* feels sorry for that. I wish that the SDP was closer to your location so you won't have to deal with that stuff alone.

Thank you guys so much...I wish that you could be there and protect me and be awesome friends.....Need some here, you know?

and Zephyr, O_O I guess I would be slightly scared....but he's MY Gabu ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
well if I ever head to Jersey then maybe I could drop in for a visit.
that is after collage or on a meeting with a family member that just happened to need help there.
Thanks for the offer....I am in NJ and if you want to visit me, just let me know...ok?? That goes for the rest of yah guys and gals.....I ll see what I can do....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I'm sorry- I didn't notice this topic earlier- Congratulations LG- I promise I'll post more when things go back to normal- or as normal as my life is ever gonna' get!
Well CONGRATS!!! 3000. I know that I kinda missed your 2000th post, but yeah. I'm here. I'm always here for you. And you know that. Besides Collin, you are my best friend. I've told you once, I've told you twice, and I've told you again and again. You are my best friend and don't ever forget that. You always find a way to make me laugh whether or not I try to hold it back or not. You've always been here for me when I needed it most...especially those times that I was ready to just give up on everything and everyone...and you know exactly what I'm talking about. We talked on the phone almost everyday for at least an hour or more. You've seen me act like a total idiot on webcam. We've shared many memories that I will remember and cherish forever. If I were there I would give you so many hugs. You deserve so much more from me and I wish I were there to give it to you. Gabs, you are an awesome person with the biggest heart. You have a very special place in my heart...right next to Collin. I've always listened to you and try to help you out in as many ways as I can. I return the favor and try to make you laugh as well. No one can ever replace you. I hope that meeting you and being your friend somehow changed your life and made it a little better. You know I'm always here for you. I love you, Gabs...always and forever...my bestest friend.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:Thanks for the offer....I am in NJ and if you want to visit me, just let me know...ok?? That goes for the rest of yah guys and gals.....I ll see what I can do....

I got an Aunt and Uncle in Jersey. Granted they drive me crazy and I can't stand being in the same state as them but it'd be worth it. If I ever visit them I'll drop by.

fred_18 Wrote:I wish that the SDP was closer to your location so you won't have to deal with that stuff alone.

If the SDP answered everyone who needed help beating up random people we'd have our own hitman service... hey I got an idea.

*5 minutes later*

Shadow: *Hanging upside down from a tree in a spiderman costume* What the heck was I thinking?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I really dont know what to say Misty.....I am speechless.... I love you to and I hope that all my friends know that the feeling is mutual.

Quote:I got an Aunt and Uncle in Jersey. Granted they drive me crazy and I can't stand being in the same state as them but it'd be worth it. If I ever visit them I'll drop by.

that would be awesome and it would help......thanks ^_^

http://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/vi...09&start=0

anyway.....can someone critque my poetry I want to have some more critiques before I send them in......that would be greatly appreciated...thank you in advance......

Quote:this is my life, thanks for being their to lighten the load.

love you guys ...... yours LonelyGabu
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Why does it seem like that everytime I say something...it leaves people speechless? I don't get that...but anyways...Gabs, you know that I'm always here for you... *hugs n kisses* ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA