Join our server on Discord

3000....nothing special.....LonelyGabu
Hey! Congrats man! That Gabu-plushie sure is cute!
I owe it all to you senjuro..... thank you...its the nicest thing anyone has done for me..... thanks....

As of the rest of you...I really thank you for your messages of hope and sencerity, thank you.....it means a lot..
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hey Lonely. I'm wickedly sorry for the rough times.. you know me.. I know you... we're here for eachother, LG... IM me on YIM... I'll help you get through whatever :D *huggs* Love you, big brother...
Gongrats Lonely-Gabu :D
I swear that when I saw the first pic, I got scared. While it was uploading, I saw an open mouth with lots of sharp teeth at Lonely Gabu's dreamy face's side, and I wondered 'What the hell?!'
Anyway, I agree with Wise.

PS mental guy: Is that you on your avatar?
Congrats LG & now heres my gift to you for your 3000th post *gives you 300,000,000 Gabumon aswell as everything else Gabumon*
I dont think its that important, thats alot of gabu's.

Zephyre: No that is Jim Carrey
Zephyr wrote:

Quote:I swear that when I saw the first pic, I got scared. While it was uploading, I saw an open mouth with lots of sharp teeth at Lonely Gabu's dreamy face's side, and I wondered 'What the hell?!'
Anyway, I agree with Wise.

um no need to get scared, the Gabumon is harmless and I really love it and thanks.

The rest of you thanks again, and hope to see you guys around....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Yay! Free Gabu! *runs into his room and grabs a 4 foot tall white teddy bear and sends it to LG* ^^ Heres a gift in return, big brother!
Anytime Dijit.......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds