Join our server on Discord

3000....nothing special.....LonelyGabu
Don't worry, it can remain open, and if Unknown wants to close it, I'll put a ribbon on his hair.
Someone asked nicely so that's what it'll do. That's all I ask if you don't want a topic closed.
... um ....it means a lot to me....I only ask this to be closed upon gunters and them all's return eventually.> I mean, Gunter promised he would write something here and so did Blue...So please.....To the VC's and the DARKCOLORS this is me lonelygabu saying to be safe and to tell you that your home here with us is still here and your family are waiting for your return....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Sorry if this is kind of late- but congratulations Lonely-G! Ryan congratulates you on half of 6000 posts too!
Dark blue......-_- long time no see brother.....well thanks it means alot to me... I cant wait to talk with you guys normally again....or as normal as its going to get, I ve missed you lots and I hope that we can be here for one another again....-_- I ....miss....you ...

I ll be around and please if you can, one of you guys yim me.....

if you cant I llunderstand, .....

....See you around and good luck and tell Red-san I ve missed him as well....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lonely Gabu- where ever you are- forgive me... And happy 3000K posts!!
I love you gunter.....lol still waiting for your long awaited messaege,..... welcome home silly and need not be sorry, I m glad your home...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
most of use are, or so they say, most people here are new, and harldy know gunter. but as for me, nice to see him back.
Its great to say welcome home to him....it meas alot....to all of us....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds