Join our server on Discord

Digimon Protectors
After a short while Yamato and Gabumon arrive near them all. Gabumon looking in awe towards the dark looking digistined while Yamato couldn't help but look with a bit worried expression towards TK. Gabumon slowly managed to speak once again while nudging Yamato's leg softly.

Gabumon: ....what....what's happening?

Yamato: *looks down at Gabumon* hell if I know *looks at Azulongmon*... Azulongmon glad you are here... mind to explain what the hell is going on here?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
\"I\'ve seen about enough! you ready partner!?\" Daisuke asked energeticly grasping his D-Terminal.
\"Ready!\" V-mon answered nodding,
I sure wish Ken were here though. Daisuke thought to himself. He extracted the Digimental of Friendship from his D-Terminal and raising it overhead.
\"Digimental Up!\"

\"V-mon! Armor Evolution!\"
\'Roaring Friendship! Lighdramon!\"

Daisuke rode on Lighdramon\'s back as they raced from the hotel towards the gaint portal. He saw the others and Lighdramon came to a halt.

\"Hey guys whats-\" Daisuke stopped when he took note of Hikari\'s attire.
\"Hikari-chan? Is that you?\"
**Kari attentions turn to Davis...with a little wicked smirk on her face..**

Kari: Yes it is Davis...it's me, Kari.. Or rather a reflection of kari...always the quiet ones.. i've been in waiting ever since my times in the Dark Ocean...always watching...learning. and now i'm free. and to think....the crest of light was the only thing that could've really purged me. Good thing i gave it up long ago

Gatomon (starting to cry):......

Azulongmon: Listen to me! your friend is under the influence of the powers of the Dark Breed!!!

Daemon:....heh...Azulongmon..you really believe you can protect these humans...They fought me..and couldn't finish it! Now i will!!!

**A beam from the portal...collects kari..as she is being pulled into the portal

DJ: Yukirenamon!!

Yukirenamon: I'm ready!!

DJ (game face on): Digimodify (card slash) Digivolution Activate!

Yukirenamon: yukirenamon Digivolve to!!

Sunokyubimon: Sunokyubimon!

Takato: Guilmon! Let's get in on this! Digimodify! (card slash) Digivolution Activate

Guilmon: Guilmon Digivolve to..!!

Growlmon: Growlmon!!!

Takato: We gotta stop this and fast!

**From the portal...the Scubamon come forth..as well as...devidramon! these evil mon were leaving nothing to chance...**

Azulongmon: you must stop them Digidestined! I will also help. (vanishes in a flash) < i will need the other sovereign...and the only powers to deal with this EVIL ...>

**clock is ticking...WHAT NEXT?!!! **
TK:Kari!! *his D-3 starts to glow as he turns at Patamon* Patamon now!

Patamon:*hugging a crying Gatomon as he turns to TK and nods* right! *turns again at Gatomon* don't worry Gatomon I promise you that we will bring back the Kari we know *without warning he plants a kiss on her lips and then runs in the battle as he glows* Patamon digivolves to........ Angemon!

Angemon:Angemon digivolves to.... MagnaAngemon!

MagnaAngemon:Sunokyubimon, Growlmon! take care of the Scubbamon and Airdramon I'll try to stop the beam that is pulling Kari! *he flew towards the beam pulling Kari slashing some Airdramon as he flew up and got between beam and Kari* Gate of Destiny!! *he draws a circle as the gate appears and gets open and starts to suck the beam in as he looks at Kari* Kari I know the old you is still there, you have fight, you may have gave in the crest of light to the barrier but you only gave up the tag, remember that the virtue that the crest represents is your heart! and not matter how much darkness can be, that light never will die!

TK:Kari, MagnaAngemon is right, think that if you would have lost all light Gatomon would have digivolve to Angewomon when we received Azulongmon's digicore? or think you would have received the digiegg of light if you fully have gave in light in the barrier like you said you did?, please open your heart Kari, your sole name means light, Hikari is light! *his crest symbol appears on his chest glowing brightly* fight Kari, fight against whatever Daemon and Dragomon did to you, you can do it!

OOC: I thought that it would be a nice touch have Patamon giving that kiss to Gatomon, you know for more emotion and feeling :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
*all the while, Peter and Saph had been doing their best to keep out the way*

Peter - *looks at Saph* We can't just... watch!
Saph - *frowns*
Peter - We've face worse, remember?
Saph - ... Right. *nods* I'm ready.
Peter - *grins and takes out Digivice* So am I!
Digivice - Biomerge!

*They biomerge into...*

Spiritmon - May I help?

OOC: :P Infinity level FTW
"So it's those basterds who are doing this! Let's go Lighdramon!" Daisuke said angerly. Lighdramon rushed forward and leaped up into the air.
"Lightning Blade!" Lighdramon let lose a lightning bolt from the sword-horn on his nostral at one of the Devidramon.
**It's now a war to save one of their own...TK and magnaangemon tried to reach her with words...Tamers and Davis battle away at evil Digimon...**

SunoKyubimon: SunoSphere!!! (turns into a ball of icy energy....bowling over the scubbamon)

Growlmon: PYRO BLASTER!!!!! (burns up the Devidramon in his way)

**all the while...**

Daemon: Fight all you want! you can't save her! Evil inferno!!!!! (attacks MagnaAngemon)

Kari (still evil): Words...that's all they are..Words..i'm getting bored...i'm out of her--

**Just then...something starts to glow on kari...the Crest of Light....somewhere within..the Real kari was still there alive...**

Dark kari: Grrr!! it hurts!! Go away!!!!

Kari (within Dark kari): NO!!!! I WON'T!!! I don't wanna go !!!! I WON'T LEAVE MY FRIENDS!!

DArk kari: OH SHUT UP YOU WEAKLING!!!!!! You're not anything like your friends!! You're not Brave! you're not kind! you're not even Tai! or DAvis! you're not Yolei! you're just plain old kari! Afraid of the dark.... and no Digidestined can understand how you feel about being encompassed by the darkness

Kari : GO TO HELL!!!!!! I'm not giving up!!!!!

**kari was revealing to be at war with herself....and it may prove too much for her mind and body to handle..**

Daemon: you fools! by interfering! you'll Destroy your friend from the inside!!

**Words may not be enough....unless a miracle can play...and Kari can fully open her heart...the war within her....could kill her... it'd take acts of courage, Love, and Friendship, and kindness, ...and hope ..and so much more to help her unleash her light**
TK:Kari you can do it! *his crest glows brightly as it was trying to communicate with the crest of light to help

MagnaAngemon:Kari let the light flow out, let the light overcome the darkness! *he blocked Daemon's attack with his shield but it wasn't enough as he got blasted backwards, he managed to recover himself as he charged at Daemon* you first Daemon! *he slashed at him*

TK:*he rushed up to Kari* Kari I know you can win this, I know it may be too much to handle but you can't give up, all of us will help you, I'll help you! *his crest still glowing brightly on his chest as he then got an idea, he blushed at the thought of it but there wasn't nothing to lose and a lot to win, without warning he grabbed Kari and pulled her into a deep kiss putting all his feelings and care about her on it*

OOC: Davis got his kiss now is TK's turn and hey, it's worth the try anyways :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
After frying a Devidramon Lighdramon landed onto another one in mid air and with a kick jumped off of it even higher into the air. Daisuke gave an angry yell as a battle cry.
\"Blue Thunder!\" Lighdramon let loose several lightning bolts from is back at Dragomon to try and take the sea beast down.

(OOC: More name changes, though most are using dub name so you will likely not care:

JPN = ENG
Holyangemon = Magnaangemon
Heaven\'s Gate = Gate of Desitny

Dagomon = Dragomon
Demon = Daemon
Flame Inferno = Evil Inferno
"I think I've seen emough! Renamon, it's your turn! Digivolve!" Rika shouted.
"Renamon digivolve to-- Kyubimon!" Now it's our turn to fight back Kyubimon thought smugly. She aimed her attack at Dragomon. "Dragon wheel!" He stumbled as the attack hit him head on. He growled, and levled his gaze at the meddlers.