Join our server on Discord

Digimon Protectors
Okay I'm moving this from the DHZ. Here are all of the old posts from there:

Gogglehead Wrote:Okay because all of the Digimon related RPGs are kinda dying I decided to try my own hand at it. Anyway lets so the Digital Worlds and Real Worlds from the different seasons merged together shortly after the last episodes. This will take place about three years after the last episodes. The main plot will be that evil Digimon have been slipping through from the Dark Area (also called the Dark Ocean). Gennai has called the Chosen and Tamers and Legendary Warriors together to stand ready for it.

When you start you can post your character should be arriving at a set aside hotel. This is where our characters will be saying (I felt that having them live together would help interactivity). The Adventures 02 and Tamers characters will have access to their Adult (Champion) level at the start of the game (you know Greymon, Stingmon, ect). They will regain the rest latter on. The Frontier characters will have their Human Spirit and find their Beast Spirits later.
(This is just so we don't have Omegamon, Imperialdramon Paladin Mode, Dukemon Crimson Mode and Susanoomon pounding the bad guys in one hit at the very start.)

Anyway you can choose one of the open characters below. If you want to play a minor character just say so and I'll add'em. You'll also play the character's Digimon partner (if they have one).

Adventures 02:
Taichi Yagami- open
Yamato Ishida- Matt Ishida
Koushiro Izumi- open
Jou Kido- open
Takeru Takaishi- Lord Patamon
Ken Ichijouji- open
Daisuke Motomiya- Gogglehead
Iori Hida- open
Sora Takenouchi- open
Mimi Tachikawa- open
Hikari Yagami- xvdjdamienstryker
Miyako Inoue- open

Gennai- Gogglehead

Tamers:
Takato Matsuda- xvdjdamienstryker
Jianliang Li- ATOM FOX
Hirokazu Shiota- open
Kenta Kitagawa- open
Ryo Akiyama- open
Shaochung Li- open
Juri Katou- open
Ruki Makino- Lady_Knight

Frontier:
Takuya Kanbara- open
Kouji Minamoto- open
Tomoki Himi- open
Junpei Shibayama- open
Kouichi Kimura- open
Izumi Orimoto- open
-------
Made ups:
Name - Peter Tatton (english bloke)
Sex - Male
Age - 19
Description - Thin, black hair, redish eyes. Wearing a metal pendant with a deep blue spherical stone set into it round his neck.

Name - Sapphire (Renamon)
Sex - Female
Description - Same as all Renamon except she doesn't wear the gauntlets. Has a metal pendant matching Peter's hung round her neck except the stone is clear.

-------

Also I'm looking for a bit if info on Tamers. I've heard that was a man named Yamaki who worked for the government and searched to stop the Digimon but later started helping the Tamers. But did he do this with the government's knowledge? If so I figured maybe he could be helping with the organizing in the real world. So if anyone can tell me that's be grate. I've barely seen any of Tamers sadly.

Rules:
1.) Try to keep the character's mostly in character. I know this is a hentai board so there will be some sex and stuff but lets not get totally OOC.
2.) No god modding. This is partly an action base RPG so we can't have people being invincible.
3.) Try to spell decently. Everyone makes mistakes but please don't do it on purpose.

Gogglehead Wrote:Daisuke arrived at the door dragging a suit case behind him. V-mon was right behind him pusing another one on wheels. He reached with his free hand and opened the door.
"This is the place alright!" he said dropping his suitcase to let his arm rest as soon as he was in the door. He frowned when he saw no one at the desk and none of the others waiting.

"Daisuke...where are they?" V-mon asked.

He searched the walls until he spotted a clock.
"We are a bit early." he commented. He had been hoping to see them all here.

Gogglehead Wrote:(OOC: Just letting everyone know I'm still here. We'll likely start when I get four or three people.)

Mr.Manson Wrote:T.K. sighed as he came through the hotel's front door carrying a large gym bag style bag which seemed very heavy. He glared over at Patamon and said, "Why couldn't you have carried some of YOUR things? We could have used one of the bags I used as a kid..." and Patamon responded, "You never mentioned that!". T.K. simple sighed and noticed Daisuke there. He gave a grin and walked over. "Hey there Daisuke! Long time no see I suppose!". Patamon floated on over beside Veemon. "Oh, hey Veemon."

Gogglehead Wrote:Daisuke jerked his head when he heard Takeru argueing with Patamon.

"Hey man. Glad to see you made it here! Suprised to see you didn't come early like did though." Daisuke bragged.

"He accidently set his clock an hour early." V-mon explained running up to Patamon to hug him.

"V-mon..." Daisuke trailed off.

Mr.Manson Wrote:T.K. rolled his eyes then laughed at Veemon's comment. "Well I caught Patamon setting my clock an hour ahead." And Patamon cocked his head to the side and said, "Well we wouldn't be able to eat anything if we had to rush here...". He laughed once more. "So Daisuke, have you seen anyone else here?"

Gogglehead Wrote:"No, so far we're the only ones. Guess they all forgot to set their clocks." Daisuke answered. He turned to the empty reception desk and saw the room keys in the shelves (or whatever you call them) behind the desk.

"Maybe we should just get a room while we're waiting?" He suggested but without waiting for an answer he hopped up onto the counter and jumped down on the other side. V-mon followed in close presuit.

Mr.Manson Wrote:Patamon flew over the desk, took one of the keys, and gave it to T.K. "Hey Patamon, take another one of the keys... Maybe a little problem could arise so me and Kari would have to share a room..." he laughed and shook his head. "But of course, you wouldn't let me do that Daisuke... I'd rather not have a Digimon battle in this hotel."

Gogglehead Wrote:"WHAT!?" Daisuke yelled at the prospect of T.K. and Hikari sharing a room.
"Like I'd need V-mon's help." He mumbled angerly. Why'd T.K. have to go and say that? He glanced over at the keys and snached the on for the room across from the one Patamon had grabbed.

Mr.Manson Wrote:He laughed knowing it would make him mad. He motioned for Patamon to follow. When they got to their room he dropped the bag with a sigh and laid on the bed while Patamon floated along. "Umm, I'm gonna look around T.K." T.K. made a lazy thumbs up and Patamon floated out.

Gogglehead Wrote:Daisuke jumped back over the counter and grabbed his followed behind him. When he saw him go into his room he unlocked the room across from his. He figured this would enable him to know if he tried to sneak Hikari in at night. He let out a sigh as he sat on his bed for a second. He glanced at his bag and began a different trail of thought. He remembered that he had packed his play station so he went and plucked it out the game consul. They set it up quickly then stepped back to admire their accomplishment.

"Yeah now where in buisness" Daisuke boasted.

"I wonder if Taichi is here yet? Maybe we can play a game of Twisted Metal. If not maybe I can at least beat T.K. at it." Daisuke thought out loud.

He stepped out of his room wondering if anyone else had arrived.
Mr.Manson Wrote:Patamon had wondered around in a circle and yet again ran into Daisuke. "Oh, hi again. I'm bored... What are you doing?"

OOC: Ah, you gotta post the english names too... Like Jap/English... Daisuke/Davis. Gets confusing for me.
Gogglehead Wrote:"Patamon! You played a playstation before right?" V-mon asked. Daisuke grinned when he saw what V-mon was thinking. If V-mon played Patamon and T.K. had taught Patamon his skills maybe he could see how good T.K. was at it. Though that hadn't been quite what V-mon had been thinking.

"Yeah we just got it all set up man." Daisuke motioned to the game.

(OOC: Oh yeah sorry about that. I haven't seen the dub in a while and have only seen fansubs recently. And most of the good information sites I view use the Japenese names (likely because they're most consistant). I'll try and look them up when I use them from not on. I think all the ones I've used recently are:
dub=origional
Davis=Daisuke
Veemon=V-mon
Kari=Hikari
Tai=Taichi)
Mr.Manson Wrote:"Huh? Yeah, T.K. made me play this one game with a clown... Some driving game. I'm not so good since I don't really have hands but... I beat him once!" and he said under his breath, "even though I bet he let me win..."
Gogglehead Wrote:"Great!" V-mon and Daisuke said in unison. Daisuke poped the CD into the consul and mashed power. The screen lit up and the game loaded.
Mr.Manson Wrote:Patamon floated over and landed in front of a controller, paws/claws ready.
Gogglehead Wrote:V-mon hopped up to the controler as well.

"Alright! Start" Daisuke declared as V-mon mashed the start button. V-mon chose calypso as his car. He started the cars thrusters and ran to get some power ups. But as soon as he fired a shot the a loud crash was heard form down the hall near the enterence.

"Err...I didn't do that." V-mon said.

"That wasn't from the game! Come on!" Daisuke exclaimed. They abandoned the game and dashed towards the check in room. The door had been knocked off it's henges and a large yellowish skinned Digimon with a right arm larger then the left and on it's right shoulder was a spikked metal pad.

"What the heck is that!?" Daisuke asked.

(OOC: The invading Digimon is Cycomon.)
Mr.Manson Wrote:T.K. rushed out along with Patamon and looked over to Patamon who nodded... Patamon then used the Digi-egg of Hope to turn to Peagasusmon.

"Quick Daisuke, get Veemon to digivolve!" T.K. yelled.
Gogglehead Wrote:"No problem!" Daisuke said holding up his D-3.

"V-mon! Evolution!" He transformed himself into his next form
"XV-mon!" He exclaimed triumplantly.

"So, your the ones gaurding Gennai. I'll dispatch with you quickly." The Cyclomon said. He inhaled air and inside his mouth flew firey red.
"Hyper Heat!" He spat out a flame hitting XV-mon in the right arm knocking him down and leaving a burn mark on him.

(OOC:
dub=origional
Exveemon=XV-mon)
Mr.Manson Wrote:Peagasmon/Peagasusmon took flight and used his Shooting Star attack on it, then flew in front of XVeemon/Exveemon to guard him while he recuperated (sp?).
Gogglehead Wrote:Peagasmon/Peagasusmon took flight and used his Shooting Star attack on it, then flew in front of XVmon/Exveemon to guard him while he recuperated (sp?).
Mr.Manson Wrote:He jumped out of the way and used Shooting Star on his arm... After all, no use in both of them being disabled.
Gogglehead Wrote:Cyclomon jerked back his arm when the attack hit growling in pain.

"X-Laser!" XV-mon crossed his arms over his chest and the X on his chest glowed. He removed his arms and fired the beam at Cyclomon hitting him in the chest. Cyclomon fell to his knees gasping for air.

"You...you fools. Even if you beat me the designer will send even greater forces against you." The Cyclomon said weakly as he gathered his breath.
Mr.Manson Wrote:Peagasusmon was going to finish him off, but T.K. stepped in front of Peagasusmon before he could strike. "Wait! ...Who is 'The Designer'?"
Gogglehead Wrote:"You don't know? The one who molds the chaos of civilization unto his will. Against it no other forces can stand against. And those who are not for it are against it. " The Cyclomon explained proudly. He stood to his feet again.
Mr.Manson Wrote:T.K. nodded to the now nervous Peagasusmon. "Well why does he want to kill us?"
Gogglehead Wrote:"Before the new world can begin the old world must cease to be, whiped clean of filth. And because you Chosen Children are this world's protecters this makes us enemies. And it all begins right now! Hyper Heat!" He spat anouther ball of fire at Pegasusmon.
Mr.Manson Wrote:Peagasusmon was fast, don't get me wrong, but he must have been slow because he didn't fly up in time to evade the hit. The fireball hit him and he was slammed into a wall. "PEAGASUSMON!!!"
Gogglehead Wrote:Daisuke glanced back worried to Pegasusmon hit.
"XV-mon!?" Daisuke cried

XV-mon flew into the air and dived down at Cyclomon.
"Strong Crush" He bit into him. Cyclomon struggled but throw him off after a minute. XV-mon crossed his arm over his chest again.
"X-Laser!" He attacked him with the beam once again. Cyclomon screamed out the crumbled to the ground. He dissolved away into data.

"He's gone." Daisuke sighed in relief.
Mr.Manson Wrote:T.K. ran over to Peagasusmon who reverted back to Patamon and cradled him. "Good thing... I just wish we could get more info on this designer freak."
Gogglehead Wrote:"Is he okay?" Daisuke asked slowly walking towards Takeru holding Patamon. XV-mon devolved back to V-mon and ran over also.
Mr.Manson Wrote:Patamon opened his eyes. "I'm ok... But I have a really bad headache" he said quietly.
Gogglehead Wrote:Daisuke and V-mon smiled slightly seeing this.

It was then a new figure appeared appeared at the door.
"I see they arrived sooner then I had expected." Gennai said entering through the broken door.
Mr.Manson Wrote:"Gennai!" T.K. and Patamon both cried out at once. They both ran over to him.
Gogglehead Wrote:"It's a been a long time." Gennai commented. He glanced around the room seeing they were the only ones there.
"Sorry I'm this late. I hadn't anticipated them being able to attack the real world. " he explained. He looked down at the broken off door on the ground. It's hinges had been broken and there was a scratch across it.

"We'd best replace this before people in this neighborhood see it. I have a spare one and some tools in the back room."
After some repairs they sat down at in the lobby. It had a couch and several cushion chairs. A Plasma TV on the opposing wall.
Mr.Manson Wrote:T.K. looked over to Gennai after fixing the doors. "So... What do you know of the Designer guy?"
Gogglehead Wrote:"I'm afraid we don't have much. Their have been recent attacks and assasinations of high level Digimon in the Digital World. I don't know of it's exact origions at this point but it seems to have resulted from a recent change in the Digital World. It's a bit hard to explain. I was hoping to wait until most of the chosen were here." Gennai vaugly explained.

"Figures." Daisuke said annoyed.
Mr.Manson Wrote:"Prehaps it is a flaw in the programming of the Digital World? Or a virus or something that manifestied itself and has began to take over? If there are no high level Digimon, nothing could retake what was taken or defeat infected monsters... Has that ever happened?"
Gogglehead Wrote:"While this problem does seem to lie in the roots of the Digital World it does not seem to be a virus. I'm not certian of it's exact origions. Anyway it has likely been a long day for you four. It'd likely be best if you start out into the Digital World in the morning." Gennai suggested.

"But first we need supper. I can cook noodles!" Daisuke explained proudly.
Mr.Manson Wrote:"Hmmm... alright Daisuke... Sounds great! Do you need any help?" Patamon looked up at him.
Gogglehead Wrote:"Sure!" Daisuke agreed eagerly at first. But then he stopped to think for a second.
"Say have you ever tried to cook anything before?" He asked Patamon.
Mr.Manson Wrote:"Hmm.. Well, I've helped T.K.'s mom cook before. We did some noodles once... REALLY spicy noodles."
Gogglehead Wrote:"Kay! That'll do!" Daisuke affermed. He opened the door into the dark kitchen. Some light seeped in through a tiny window on the other side of the room leaving a dim reflection on the stove-oven combo. Turning his head to the right he could see the glowing digital clock on the microwave. Daisuke ran his finher along the wall until he felt the light switch and bright the lights on with a click.
Several cabnits where under the counter and hanging over the counter.
"Bigger then I thought..." Daisuke commented. He opened the nearest cabnet and saw some canned fruit. He frowned and closed it. V-mon opened a lower cabnet and found lots of pop corn.

"Why couldn't they lable these darn things?" Daisuke complained.
Mr.Manson Wrote:Patamon looked around and dug through some cabinets, finding everything but noodles. "Hey guys, check the pantry, it'll probably be there."

T.K. stayed behind to speak with Gennai. "Right... Where will e be in the Digital World? If it's a sea area, I really hope Cody comes along."

OOC: Cody... The guy with the armadilo... Gawd, I haven't watched the show in so long.
Gogglehead Wrote:"Pantry?" Daisuke said and glanced over to it.
"Oh yeah. Let's see here." He said walking over to the door. He swung it open to see several boxes and cans of food. He spotted the noodles and grabbed it off the shelf. But this disrupted the delicate balance of the shelves. The items began to tumble forward. Daisuke's eyes grew wide and he turned to make a run for it but was just slightly to late and they rained down on him.
"I think I found them...ouch..." he said from beneath the mountain of food.

"Most of the targets have been on land. I don't believe that should be a problem." Gennai answered.

(OOC: Yeah he was called Cody in the English dub, or Iori in the original.
Do you think we should go ahead an RP another character each now or continue waiting? Once AFF.net gets their forums back up I think I can get one more player at least. But I have no idea how long that'll be.)
Mr.Manson Wrote:Patamon laughed and began putting back what items he could in the shelves. "You okay or what?" he said with some worry in his voice.

T.K. gave a sigh of relief. "That's good..."

OOC: Sure, I guess.... I'll be Matt.
Gogglehead Wrote:(OOC: I was referring to the stantment from the PM you sent me. And sorry I was so late with this post.)

"I think so...ouch..." Daisuke groaned weakly from under the mess on the floor.
crimson_nightshade Wrote:((OOC: ^_^ i have knowledge of Digimon Season 3 (Tamers). Yamaki did work under the goverment..when he created Hypnos. His goal in the beginning...contain..and/or wipe out Digimon...in order to keep them from the real world. i got a quick question..when you allowed all the seasons of Digimon... does that mean they are in the same universe...or on the verse of a crossover??...and if no one is gonna take Kari....i think i know who could put her to use^^))

~IC~

**HiKari Yagami was spending a day bike riding...with her digicompanion Tailmon. They were taking a detour tour the park as something in the park Making her D-3 Digivice go off. Getting a eerie feeling..she pauses in a forest path

Hikari: hmm..Tailmon, are you getting an feeling something's ...off?

Tailmon: Besides this Static feeling in my fur...that's about it

Hikari: Static...fur..? you've only gotten Static near shag carpets...now i know something's wrong... i'm gonna call the others..

*She begins to do call up TK's number...however at the same time...An electric effect begins to occur...as crackin blue streaks of electricity take place...

Tailmon( seeing this): uh..Hikari?

Hikari: in a minute, Tailmon. I promise. I'm getting Static-- What is going on?!

**At the point of seeing things more wiggy...the energy states to build at an accelerated rate...to the point..the energy unleashes an explosive force..that sends Hikari and tailmon flying...the young Digidestined hits her head against a tree....becoming K/Oed! Tailmon lands in the branches of a tree...from the flash of energy...a silouette of something takes to the air...out of Viewing Range...the Static effect was gone...as the phone was dialing into TK's cell... Tailmon ....seeing her partner hurt...springs from the trees...heading for the cell

Tailmon: Hello, Hello...please pick up TK.. (looks to hikari)...Hikari....

Gogglehead Wrote:Gennai's head suddenly jerked up as he recived a message mentally.
"One of your group is in danger!" Gennai said louder then he had intended.

Daisuke pushed himself out from under the food cans and poked his head back into the other room.
"What'd you say?"

"You must head to the Odiba park." Gennai said hastly.

(OOC: I had planned on them being in the same verse. The Digital Worlds would have been seperate back during the series but they'll have fused now. )

crimson_nightshade Wrote:((ooc: thanks for the clear up^_^))

**Odiba Park ....Hikari was still out like a light...and it seems her cell was giving out...Tailmon tries to reach help....**

Tailmon: this is bad...this is very bad.. Hikari's hurt...this phone's dyin... What else can happen...

**how about the feel of evil eyes on ya...because in the shadows...evil eyes were upon them....**

Tailmon (stays by her partner's side): Don't worry Hikari...i won't let anything happen to you...

Gogglehead Wrote:Gennai informed them of the general location of the park. Daisuke took to the skies on XV-mon without hesitation. Their eyes scanned the ground until Daisuke spotted Hikari's form lying on the ground with Tailmon nearby. Daisuke was worried to see her like this. XV-mon landed with a thud leaving inprints of his feet claws in the grass. Daisuke jumped off and ran up to Hikari.
"What happened here?! How did this happen!?" He asked quickly.

Mr.Manson Wrote:T.K. flew onto Peagususmon following Davis and arrived with him. He looked around for anything suspicious.

OOC: Shitty post, I know. But I wanted to kick a little life back into this.

crimson_nightshade Wrote:OOC: Sorry for the long delay, been preoccupied with a college art course in crafts^^()

IC:~

Tailmon/Gatomon: I really don't know HOW it happened. Hikari and i were just Riding along through the park. This strange Digital force sends us flying! and Now Hikari's Hurt.. and whoever did this is gonna pay (balls her paws up)

**from the skies of pegasusmon...A Strange girl with blonde, spiky hair (going downwards)..in a white tee, ice blue vest, and bright blue overalls wandering about...

**in the woods, close to Daisuke, The eyes that were looking Hikari and Tailmon earlier...are baaaaaaaaack...**

Voice (female): Eye spy with my little eye...something that starts with D....Digidestined.. okay minion ...go to work..

**Sounds of wild rustling be here..as a Deadly DArk Digimon comes at daisuke and his party...

Cerberusmon: Prepare Digidestined!! Your Hour of Judgement is at hand!!!

Gogglehead Wrote:XV-mon jumped in front of Daisuke to protect him. He looked the Cherubumon in the eyes.

"Are you the guy who did this!?" Daisuke demaned loudly of the wolf beast.

crimson_nightshade Wrote:Cerberusmon: The Guy who did what? I haven't done anything... Yet!

Tailmon: Well you won't get the chance!!!

Cerberusmon: We'll see! Emerald Blaze!

**The Digimon opens his mouth...unleashing a green Fire attack...Setting the forests a blazin' for Daisuke and Hikari**

Tailmon: YOU-- LIGHTNING PAW!!!

Mr.Manson Wrote:Pegasusmon quickly ran to the side of him. "Silverblaze!". Then the beam shot from his forhead and hit Cerberusmon.

Gogglehead Wrote:Daisuke cursed under his breath at seeing the forest catch on fire. He ran to Hikari and scooped her up into his arms.
"We've got to get you out of here." Daisuke wispered to her. He stopped for a moment to take another glimsp of the battle.

XV-mon had some minor burns from the fire but charged head on at the enemy.
"Strong Crunch!" He jumped at Cerberumon and tried to bite it.

(OOC: Can anyone suggest another message board to move this to now that we know the DHZ is shutting down?)
Digimon RPG land
© 2006 WebRing Inc.
Digimon RPG land
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >> ]
Digimon RPG land
© 2006 WebRing Inc.
Digimon RPG land
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >> ]

Edit: Removed the '' that were messing up the post.
If you want to do this RPG please start it over. It seems to have already been going for quite awhile, and no one enjoys jumping into a story that far after it's started. I'll leave this open for now incase anyone does join but if nothing happens for awhile I'll remove it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
BTW if you could take out all of the \s that somehow appeared. Somethings wrong with the proxy I'm posting this through that keeps putting those in there. You can use Notepad to do this by pasting it all in there and using the replace function under Edit. Just tell it to replace the \ but leave the Repalce with field empty.

The reason I posting those it because I linked here from the DHZ message board hoping my members would follow.
ooc: Well an idea for a restart sounds like a plan...i was once part of this rpg under the name of Crimson_nighshade ))

**A team up on Cerberusmon....Pegusasmon and Gatomon's attacks cause him to stumble...but when XVmon was coming his way...another attack would take him take him down

Cerberusmon: Try and Bite this!!!! Portals of Darkness!!

**The Dark ultimate opens portals around XVmon, Davis, and the others...with all intents of pulling them into his world...
XV-mon flew into the air.

"Wha!?" Daisuke shouted as he fell into a portal. Seeing this XV-mon flew in after him grabbing Daisuke in the void.

"Where is he?" XV-mon asked looked around in the darkness.
**Cerberusmon vanishes into his darkworld....as Hikari starts to sink...and Tailmon struggles to pull her out...**

Tailmon: Hikari! Wake up...!! please!

Hikari (weakly):...T....tailmon.....

Tailmon: Hikari!!!!!

**Hikari fully vanishes into the darkness**

Tailmon: HIKARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
two new faces suddenly apear in the portal, a red-headed girl, and a yellow fox digimon.
"What is happening?!" yelled Rika. Renamon grabbed Gatomon by the arm to stop her fading away.
"Kari..." she whispered in a pained voice, and then blacked out.
Rika looked at TK and Davis, but before either of them could say anything, they were spat out of the portal...

(OOC. I followed this on the other forum, but it never let me register. I hope u don't mind me jumping in :D. and just one request- when u use the Japanise names for the first time, can u also post the English names, 'coz I only know the Engilsh ones)
(OOC: Okay I'll try to keep it up. If I should fail you can try looking it up in Wikimon.)

Daisuke looked to see Hikari falling in.
"Hikari!" he called. XV-mon flew over to her carrying Daisuke while glancing around trying to find the enemy.
(OOC. thanks. :D)

Rika took Gatomon from Renamon.
"Digivolve" she murmured to her Digimon. Renamon obliged. Rika jumped on Kyubimon's back, and followed Davis. TK followed her on Pagasusmon.
"Come on, Kari" he breathed...
Inside the Darkness....Kari was in a deep sleep...floating about ...in the watchful gaze of Cerberusmon...... all the while...

Tailmon(gatomon):..........
**She was out like a light...but she mutters Kari's name ...sadly. Making their move from...comes a spiky blonde haired tomboy of a ...Gogglehead girl...in blue overalls...as well as a snowwhite renamon by her side..**

Girl: hey dudes^^ need a hand?

OOC: hope you don't mind^^ digimon rpgs bring out the most in me -^^-