Join our server on Discord

Digimon Protectors
When Hikari released him Daisuke fell backwards onto his back on a daze letting out a sigh of pleasure.

\"What exactly are they doing?\" V-mon asked curiously.

Gennai turned to see the new arrivals a bit worried about all of the random portals.
(OOC. they're going throuh the one that randonmy opened after they battled Beezlemon)

Rika took another step, and her knee buckled as she hit something unusually hard. She stumbled, and Renamon caught her. After her eyes had adjusted to the dim light, Rika looked around.
"We're deffinetly not in the human world anymore, Renamon," Rika murmured.
Peter entered the same portal as Rika and looked around "Hm?"

Saph was not far behind "I wonder..." She blinked at the surroundings "This is new..."
"Very new...."Renamon mused. Rika elbowed her, and pointed to three shadowy figures in the shadows of a large tree.
"Is that who i think it is?" she asked, softly.
"I think so," said Renamon.
Saph unconciously drew closer to Peter as she spotted the same shadowed figures.

"Hm?" He chuckled to himself. Always the fraidy cat...
Rika didn't move. Although she thought she knew who two of the shadows were, there was something about the third, larger shadow that seemed sinister. Renamon stood slightly before Rika, coiled and tense, and ready to spring.
Takato gets up before them...getting a surprised look on his face**

Takato: Wait! i think i know where we are...and if'm on right! them who's coming...could be a friend..

**sure enough...here comes the Digimon..making his way to them.....Azulongmon...**

Kari (under trance):....uh oh... (wanders off)

Azulongmon: greetings..we meet again...^_^
TK:*notices Kari wandering off as he notices her like the look in her eyes without any expression* Kari! *rushes up to her and holds her gently as he looks at her* Kari what happened to you?

Patamon:*goes up to Gatomon after noticing Kari's state* Gatomon what happened to Kari, why she is like in a sort of trance?
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hikari-san, please wait." Gennai asked putting a hand on her shoulder to show support after Takeru stopped her.
"We need to see if your alright." Gennai presisted.

V-mon ran over to Daisuke and nudged him.
"Are you awake?"
Daisuke sat up and rubbed his eyes.
"What happened?" He asked wearily.
Kari (still deadpan): I don't why you're worried.. i told you..i'm fine.

Gatomon: NO! you're not! Kari, listen to them...listen to yourself! you're not sounding like the Kari Kamiya we all now and love! i know you..and i know your feelings about the Darkness

Kari: Gatomon. I can assure you...i'm fine

Azulongmon: Hmm...i've seen this condition before...

Takato:.....