Join our server on Discord

Digimon Protectors
Kari (still Zombied): ....i know a place...Follow me.. (gets up...)

Gatomon: i think not!

Kari: i told you...i'm fine (looks to Davis)...i'll prove it...

**The deadpan Kari..goes to Davis...giving him..a kiss**

DJ: Whatever we better do..we should do it soon...i'm getting real bad Digivibes..and i think seeing THAT... is anything BUT normal @_@

Yukirenamon:.... Maybe we should just get to the bottom of this....matter...this beelzemon...this Cerberusmon... this looks like a sign of things to come..

Voice: Well maybe i can help shed some light on the matter...

**A portal above them..lights up....as a picture..of what looks like a digital heaven..appears...as well as the silouette of a certain Dragonish Digimon roaming about...**
"Oh no... what now?" Peter mumbled to himself.
Daisuke eyes widened a bit when he saw her walking towards him. His heart stopped for a second when he felt her lips then started racing. He started to feel warm and his knees weak. This feels good. He leaned into the kiss deepening it. Daisuke\'s head felt like it was spinning from the sensation.

V-mon watched on putting a finger to his mouth unconsciously.
What on earth?

Gennai reached out an arm as if to stop them at first but froze not knowing what to say. He looked around the room to see if there were any unusual reactions from the rest.
Rika was ignoring Davis and Kari. she was staring at Peter. Rika tore her gaze away from him, as the portal opened above her head. She squinted into the light.
"What now?" she murmered to Renamon. "And no-one's answered my question yet..."
OOC:
I Wrote:Peter looked up "The attack that... the bunny thing used seemed very powerful..."
Peter was talking to Rika then.

IC:

"Rika!" Peter exclaimed "But..." He scratched his head in confusion "I... think something went wrong with the portal..."

Saph blinked "Peter... that's impossible..."
Henry:we should use the portal!If we stay in the same spot
were targets and Beezlemon could come back!

Terriermon:I don't know about the portal but we should
go somewhere and not stay here.
"For once, Henry, I agree with you totally. Although I did say that I don't want to go dimnsion jumping again," Rika added in an undertone. Renamon raised one eyebrow, and together, the two of them walked towards the portal.
OOC: I believe i have found someone for TK and Patamon..and i hope this post will be of some help...

**Kari, still Zombified...frenches with Davis...a little while longer...until seeing the others making their way into the portal...she stops**

Kari:.....looks like it's time to go....

Gatomon (to Veemon): is it me..or do you find something...REALLY Wrong with this picture..

**on the other Side of the Digital World...**

Azulongmon (to someone close by...and his Patamon): Looks like i've managed to reach your friends Digidestined...as i've reached you...when you entered the Dark dimension of Cerberusmon...something serious going on as the Digital world is overlapping with other Digiworlds...Digidestined...the fate of all worlds rests between you and your friends...and newest allies.

**A reunion's on the way...**
OOC:I'm the person joining as TK and Patamon as xvdjdamienstryker just mentioned, hope that is okay, besides I think there is a serious lack of Adventure 01 and 02 Digidestined here :P

TK:*he nodded to Azulongmon* We will do all in our power to save the digiworlds *thinks* I just hope Kari is okay

Patamon:it will be good to see everyone again, as a group we can think better in a good strategy for this problem *thinks* and to see if Gatomon is okay, with all this problem I can't help but be worried about her of course I'm worried about Kari and the others as well but.... meh I better start to focus on the danger at hand

TK: *he looks at Azulongmon again* and where are the others? I need to get to them so they can come here, I doubt they know how to get here with all those portals all over the digiworld.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Are Rika and Renamon going to the portal Saph and Peter arrived through? (will edit this post on reply)