Join our server on Discord

Digimon Protectors
OOC: Hey! What is left of the open characters Gogglehead?
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
OOC:I agree now that's a pretty odd request but who can blame you with all those characters you use ^^

IC:

*hotel*
**good Kari and TK**

TK stops and gets back on top of her and kisses her passionately and gently as he gently takes hold of her waist and starts to enter in her moist pussy while moaning in her mouth as he starts to caress her sides with passion.

**ballroom**

Patamon looks at Gatomon and nods. "yes I felt it Gato, whatever it was is really near and is full of darkness" he says as he looks around trying to find the source.

**outside**
*Devimon and Lady Devimon*

Devimon smirks in a naughty way and licks her neck in a very arousing way. "you're so eager aren't you?" he asks in his manly yet dark voice.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
**ballroom**

Gatomon slowly closes her eyes as she tries to focus.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dark_Vee Wrote:OOC: Hey! What is left of the open characters Gogglehead?
Here's a list:

Adventures 02:
Taichi Yagami- open
Yamato Ishida- Matt Ishida
Koushiro Izumi- open
Jou Kido- open
Takeru Takaishi- Lord Patamon
Ken Ichijouji- open
Daisuke Motomiya- Gogglehead
Iori Hida- open
Sora Takenouchi- open
Mimi Tachikawa- open
Hikari Yagami- xvdjdamienstryker
Miyako Inoue- open

Gennai- Gogglehead

Tamers:
Takato Matsuda- xvdjdamienstryker
Jianliang Li- ATOM FOX
Hirokazu Shiota- open
Kenta Kitagawa- open
Ryo Akiyama- open
Shaochung Li- open
Juri Katou- open
Ruki Makino- Lady_Knight

Frontier:
Takuya Kanbara- open
Kouji Minamoto- open
Tomoki Himi- open
Junpei Shibayama- open
Kouichi Kimura- open
Izumi Orimoto- open
OOC: actually the Yamato Ishida character is not available because I am the one controlling it.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Opps, sorry. Fixed it.
**Kari**
~Dark~
**dark Kari feels Davis enter her...her virginity gives a little resistance...**'
Dark Kari:....oooh...that's the way, Davis. Gimme everything... and don't stop for anything

**blackgatomon...watching all this...turns to Veemon..kissing him passionately on the lips...**
~good~
Good Kari: TK .....aahhh (her innocence was being ripped away from within)...I'm so happy...

**DJ and Matt**
DJ (Blushes): oh yeah...^^()....that's right ...don't worry...i am little sleepy...but i'll be fine...you'll see...though it would be nice..to share a bed...with a special friend...(gives an innocent..and inviting look to matt)

**With everyone in their world...would they be ready for what lies ahead...one wonders..**
Was she a virgin? Daisuke thought at feeling the resistance her entrance gave him. But his mind was soon flooded with the pleasure he felt as he instinctively thrusted into her.
"Your so tight." Daisuke said with a low moan followed by a gasp.
____
V-mon froze in shock at the unexpected kiss but began to melt into it. He slowly put his hands on her shoulders.
*good*
**Kari**

TK kissed her collarbone and massaged her small breasts and squeezed them gently as he looks at her and then kisses her lips deeply, he slowly started to move in and out of her to get her to be used first as he moaned. "nngh... K-Kari..."

**ballroom**

Patamon held Gatomon's paw as he was trying to focus as well. "I don't know but whatever is causing it has to be stopped before it gets out of control*

*bad*
**outside**

Devimon grinned and squeezed LadyDevimon's breasts over her top and licked her neck in a naughty way* I like when my womon gets all horny and hot" he said with a mischievous grin crossing his face. "and also when she is dominating" he added in a naughty way.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
*good*
**ballroom**

Gatomon blushed lightly when Patamon held her paw and then slowly opens her eyes to look at Patamon.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions