Join our server on Discord

Digimon Protectors
OOC: It seems he has been busy indeed.. but it has been what? more than a month since he last posted. n_n;;
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC:I talked with him around a week or so, and yes he is still busy
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: do you still need any help reviving? i could join...:P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Lol, I've been way more static then him...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Knock Knock^_^. hello it's been too long since i've seen all of ya...i'm back at last with good, bad, and mixed news. Good news, I got my old Laptop back, and i'm done with exams. Bad news....My old laptop...not working like it use to be....thank you police for taking this long><.....Mixed news...i'll be taking summer sessions on campus...and i got a new laptop... i'm really sorry i've been away for too long@______@. I'll recap so i can post here again. I have MISSED this forum like crazy T__T
OOC:good to see you again, you really didn't missed much actually since we were waiting for you so it won't be hard for you to catch up with this ^^
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: I feel loved...^_^

**Kari**
~Dark~
**Dark Kari sees the tears swelling up...as she takes a finger to wipe the tears away**
Dark Kari: hey ..only room for one crier...but let's not let this spoil things, davis...we're together now..that's important...give it to me..(cuddles at him)

**Still watching**
BlackGatomon:....Veemon... (couldn't bring herself to talk about what's going on..as her own inner feelings blaze between her legs)

~Good~
**Good Kari was moaning..loosing a little of her train of thought...with TK Light at her soft virgin lips...a head goes to his forehead..as if to say..stop*8

Good Kari:...I'm goin' Crazy...TK...I need you..inside me..

OOC: Odd request..and i don't know if this is late..but Matt would you be intersted in being Gatomon for this rpg^^?

**Matt and DJ**
DJ (sitting..and bouncing her bottom against the mattress): this isn't a bad bed..^_^...but any reason why you brought me here..(Blushes and smiles to him)

**Outside**
DraculeMyotismon (watching from a far):......< this is taking its sweet time...perhaps i should..move things along...>
Daisuke slowly laid Hikari back down on the bed and positioned himself over her. He entered her letting a a long light moan as he felt her tightness.

_____
V-mon blinked as he waited for a response from Blacktailmon.
"Are you okay?"
OOC: you can say it again that is a really odd request. But sure I will be Gatomon, I don
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: *huggles Damien* <3 ^_^

IC:

Scoumon kept it's cloak on, observing patiently as it attempted to gain access to DJ's digivice.