Join our server on Discord

Digimon Protectors
LadyDevimon couldn't help but let out a moan when Devimon licked her neck. She grinned and then looked at Devimon. "hmm.. since when have I ever had patience to begin with?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As soon as Devimon had finished his sentence, a digitalized voice sounded next to his head "And I shall be ready for that moment. 'Knowing thy Allies is paramount to knowing thy Foes'." And the presence faded; no doubt very smug in it's evaluation of it's comrades.

OOC: PoWNed! mrgreen
OOC:lol got me mrgreen

IC:

Hearing Scoumon Devimon growls "Why that little...." he muttered as he started to picture several of the worst tortures to put Scoumon in
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Once hearing Scoumon, LadyDevimon quickly starts to growl loud. she was annoyed as she can be. she cursed loudly, trying to figure a good curse that would suit that piece of metal.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Scoumon would have yawned if it could. Could happenings in the place be any more boring... the place the digidestined were staying in was mostly empty. It phased through a door while maintaining it's cloak... and stopped, it's sensors going into full-record as it saw Matt and DJ. Finally, something worth reporting...

Very near to Devimon and LadyDevimon, a digital portal appeared. Scoumon's voice emanating from it "It would appear that there are more of them than I initially expected." A still image of DJ, or more precisely, just her head with various statistics; such as the species of her Digimon, which were listed in tiny lettering "It may be that they have detected our presence and have enlisted aid from other Tamers or-..." It's voice cut off momentarily "I must cease transmitting. There is something I must investigate and I may be discovered if I do so while actively passing on data." And, with that, the portal collapsed. Leaving a few digital sheets of paper with a brief information file on YukiRenamon, the information having being scanned from DJ's digivice.

OOC: *grins at LadyDevimon* Curse all you like, hun... you still have to rely on that tin can's intel. :P
OOC: lol xD

IC:

LadyDevimon cursed for a little while longer before slowly calming down once spotting the sheets of paper. She stopped cursing and took a deep breath before going near the sheets of paper and grabbing them.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: whoa this one has been forgotten totally let's see if we can revive it :P

IC:

Devimon chuckled and went up to LadyDevimon and looked at the sheets of paper over her shoulder. "You're right dear but at least he got us useful info" he said while licking her neck in a seductive way.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
LadyDevimon grins darkly and couldn't help but let out a soft moan when he licks her neck. "I wonder if now we can finally have our privacy my dear" she chuckles. "I'm so eager for this"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: I think most people are waiting for xvdjdamienstryker to be able to post. Xvdjdamienstryker is likely busy with exams and the like.
OOC: His message on MSN does say "Currently: preoccupied" :P