Join our server on Discord

Digimon Protectors
(Daisuke\'s Room)
Daisuke breathed deeply still feeling the after glow of his organism. He pushed himself back up on his elbows as he hears her say it was his time to play. When her bare breasts came into view he pushed himself into a sitting position to better see them.
\"Wow...\" he couldn\'t help but compliment as his member twitched back to life slowly. He watched intensely as he removed the rest of her garments revealing herself. She\'s so perfect, I need her. He at last reached forward and rubbed her right breast taking note of how her tit felt to the palm of his hand then cupped it in his hand. Though this only made his desire for her grow. He crawled forward, causing his pants and underwear to fall the rest of the way off, and leaned forward to catch her left breast in his lips sucking on it. His free hand went around her to rub her back then traveled downward to fell her rear. After a minute of this he pushed her down onto her back and moved the hand that was behind her to rub her womenhood lightly with his thumb while his eyes gazed over her body. He then kissed her passionately.

(Hallway)
V-mon reached the upstairs hallway with her and the sounds of the two couples making love filled his ears. He crept over to Daisuke door and paused for a second to think. Realizing what was happening he turned to his newfound friend.
\"Do you think they\'re...?\"
**Ballroom**

Matt smiles at her, yet still concerned in the end. He then gently led her out of the ballroom and went upstairs to try to look for a room where she could rest a bit. "Tell me...there is something bothering you...isn't it? I can notice that by your expression... you can count on me if you want..." he spoke softly

*outside with Devimon and LadyDevimon*

LadyDevimon sighs as she is still annoyed with the presence of that piece of metal. She then looks at Devimon. "That little thing may be out ticket to gather information... but its presence is starting to annoy me greatly" she growls
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
**it's an incoming for something evil...and some can sense it...others are distracted..

**Kari**
*~Good~*
**Good Kari shivers from TK's tongue play..she turns to smile back him...as she resumes taking him back into her mouth...She swirls her tongue around his length, leaving no part of him untouched.**

Good kari: <...it's so good TK's enjoying this..^^...i'm enjoying this as well^^.. > (blows him)

*~Dark~*
Dark Kari squeals and moans... as she was felt up by Davis ....His mouth to her breasts...his hand to her womanhood...she....when he kissed her..she kisses him back..just as passionate. her hands reach behind him...pulling him close to her...**

Dark kari (looks into his eyes): Davis...^_^ (reaching up to feel his face)....i've been dreaming of this...and now...i have you with me..all to myself...dreams really do come true (starts to cry)

**Ballroom**

DJ (smiles to Matt): you're a keeper^_^...and you're real sweet. Well if you wanna know... I got a sixth Sense... sorta.. it's a vibe that tells me something is off...like something bad's gonna (shivers)....now i got me shivering....silly huh?

Gatomon (with Patamon): hmhmhm...anything there to eat, Patamon?^^

**Hallway**
BlackGatomon:.....Yyyyyyyyyyup. maybe we should come back later...(gets a view of this)...< no no no...not now >

**on the darkside**

DraculeMyotismon wanders his way into the area the other villains be at...he would play the role of observer...but now for...Apocaylamon's reasons...he had reasons of his own**

Draculemyotismon: < let's let the show begin... >
\"Dreaming of me...\" Daisuke wispier. Seeing her start crying he leaned down and kissed her face where her tears were flowing. He felt the taste of the warm tears in his mouth.
\"Your crying.\" Daisuke said softly. He moved his hands behind her back pulled her up so she could cry on his shoulder. It was a bit difficult, because a certain part of himself was throbbing with the desire to be inside her. But staying strong he placed a hand behind her head and gently rubbed thinking she would need a minute before continuing.
He found himself thinking of all of the times he felt Hikari would never go for him. Even while he knew this wasn\'t exactly the same Hikari, it still felt the same. He felt some tears swelling up in his down eyes as well. Oh, god. I can\'t start crying now.

Outside V-mon glanced back to Blackgatomon hearing her response.
\"Why, you don\'t like pillow fighting? Me and Daisuke-kun do it all the time\" He asked.

Devimon smirks and pulls LadyDevimon closer and puts a claw under her chin. "I know dear but if we can get an advantage it will be worth deal with him don't you think?" he says as he then looks at Scoumon.

"So a more tactical advance? I think you're missing some screws my little friend, how you expect to have a more tactical advance if you don't have any info about your enemy?" he ask as he crosses his arms.

**good side**
*ballroom*

Patamon smiles as he looks at the table. "Well there is enough food here for an army, there is Pizza, even with anchovies for you, fish, drinks, this sure is what I call a good buffet" he says with a grin. they were about to serve themselves when he suddenly had another spark of a danger present, his wings perked up and he got tense.

"there it is again..... that feeling.... darkness is comming.... and it is so powerful..." he thinks as remains still on his spot not moving a muscle, his eyes wide open still feeling the danger present.

*room good Kari and TK*

TK lets out a loud muffled moan feeling her tongue licking his lenght as he slips his tongue deep inside her virgin pussy and licks her inner walls gently while caressing her waist gently, enjoying the moment so badly.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Scoumon stared at Devimon "You mean to say that in all the times you have fought them, you never got any information?"
Devimon glared. "not the useful one at least, besides you are understimating them, time passed since that battle, they learned new things, they had changes, we need to know all those new changes on them or we will end making the same mistake all over again" the demon say as he looks at Scoumon
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"... Better late than never..." Scoumon muttered to itself "I will report back in a few minutes." It teleported. Destination: unknown.

Once Scoumon teleports away from there, LadyDevimon sighed in relief. "finally that thing went away... It annoyed me a lot" she growled softly, and tilts her head to the side.

*hotel: corridor*

Matt blushed lightly at DJ's compliments and then smiles as he shakes his head softly. "no... I don't think it's silly.. sometimes I have that feeling too...when something bad is about to happen...but I didn't have it now..." he thinks quietly after saying all that. Yet he kept smiling and then after a short while he found an empty room and brought DJ inside and helped her to sit down on the bed.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Devimon smirked and pulled her close and gave her neck a lick in such naughty way. "patience is a virtue my dear, once he servers our purpose we will get rid of him" he says with an evil grin
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions