Join our server on Discord

Digimon Protectors
Scoumon took a glance at Assaltmon "I also posses Defensive and Offensive capabilities. Including an ability to block evolution."
"Block evolution huh?" Devimon grinned wickedly and then petted Scoumon. "You gonna be pretty useful my little flying friend, pretty useful" he said as he laughed evilly
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
**Hotel Ballroom**

Matt blinks but then gently hugs DJ closer to him, wrapping his arms around her in a soft embrace.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(OOC: Does anyone know Lady_Knight? I noticed she hasn\'t posted since Chirstmas.)
OOC: Mmm... :?

IC:

"Now, about my pay..." Scoumon said mischievously.
\"Pay does not register\" Assaltmon replied.
Scoumon stared at Assaltmon "You have no humor."

**Somewhere else...**
"The big and bad but only without a sense of humor! He needs to darken up... Heheh..." Arukukamon laughed in the darkness.

OOC: ^_^' It might be a good idea to wait for anyone that may be straggling around now...
**~Kari~**

**Good**
**Kari gets another idea of pleasure..as she moves her body around..with her behind..facing TK...above him was her glistening virgin lovebox..

Good kari (in her mind): < ...oh TK...you make me so happy ^_^ .. >
**With that ..she descends her head onto his member...suckling and licking him like he was a lollypop**

**Dark**
**Dark kari got surprised from Davis' payload..as she drinks his hot spunk to her heart's desire....her free hand...carresses at his balls...coaxing every drop of him into her mouth**

Dark Kari (looks up to him...with cute eyes): that was fun...but looks like YOU could use some to.... (starts undress...stripteasing for him)...It's YOUUURRRRRR turn to play davis....and you can play with me...anyway you want^^

**Ballroom**
DJ (Looks to matt): sure^^ a little break from Dancing never hurt anyone (in her mind) < But, Digidude, something isn't right...and i feel it might do hurting to everyone. >

Gatomon (to Patamon): YOu're right, Patamon. Let's just keep our paws crossed things don't get really bad now...

**on the move**
BlackGatomon (sneaking about with Veemon; whispers): where do we go from here, Veemon.. you got a photo memory of where your partner is at?

**on the darkside..**
**the Eye of Apocaylamon watches from a far....a secret smile grows within him....waiting for the moment...for things to come together...as the digi protecters are at their MOST vunerable..**
**hotel**

*TK and Good Kari*

TK moaned feeling her suckling on his dick as he took hold of her hips and then he started to lick her pussy lips gently loving the taste of her precum. "nngh...."

*ballroom*

Patamon nodded. "yeah I hope that too Gatomon, I hope that too" he said as he leaded her to the dinning table to eat something.

*outside with Devimon and LadyDevimon*

Devimon noticed LadyDevimon's expression and then he held her hand and looked at her with a smirk. "Ah don't be upset my dear, this little guy above us will be our ticket to get as more info as possible about our preys, and then we will attack them without mercy" he said in his sinister voice.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"That would be an unwise strategy; a more tactical approach will offer a higher chance of success." Scoumon stated, sounding smug; obviously thinking itself to be above such as Devimon.