Join our server on Discord

Digimon Protectors
Lady Devimon blinked and then looked at Devimon. "how can this little brat be even slightly useful?.... I see no utility in this piece of metal in a shape of a sphere" she muttered in a slightly annoyed tone
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Scoumon turned it's lens on LadyDevimon "I have been created for specific combat purposes. I have six attacks; three defensive and three offensive. My attributes include an ability to regenerate Digimon and the ability to cancel attacks. Stating that I am not useful is illogical."

OOC: lol You got told, LadyDevimon! Again!
Devimon grinned and then he petted Scoumon. "Impressive my little floating ball, and what about spying? are you good at spying?" he asked with a devious grin as he them smirked at LadyDevimon
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Attack D2." Scoumon said calmly... and vanished from sight "Does this answer your question?" It said, the sound coming from the exact same position as before.
Lady Devimon raised an eyebrow under her mask as she glares at Devimon. "mind explain me what is it that you have in mind, Devimon?" she asked in an obviously annoyed tone as she crosses her arms
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Devimon held LadyDevimon's hand as he still was grinning evilly. "Oh but if is so simple, we gonna send our little flying friend here to spy those brats of hope and light as well their hampster and cat, see what are they up to, check each of their movements, and who knows, discover their weak points" he said with a devious grin.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Scoumon reappeared, looking at Devimon with it's unblinking eye "Are those my orders for now?"
**A floating eye, evil on the march...blooming love, and expressive love...these are the many elements that carry on into the adventures...let's look on shall we**

**Kari**
~TK~

**good Kari looks to see TK's bulge...her hands rub against him, returning the favor...moans escape her mouth..as she tries to match TK's rhythm**

Good Kari: AAAH... (blushes softly, smiles)..maybe i should start pleasing you first..

~Davis~
**Dark kari increases her speed...blowing Davis' mind...her hand pulls one of his own..towards her chest..giving him a chance to cop a feel..through her clothing**

Dark Kari: < that's it..cum for me davis >

**Hotel Ballroom**

BlackGatomon: Hey...the feeling just left...< great...it's starting.. > Maybe we should find your partner

Gatomon: I don't feel it now...but i don't wanna disturb Kari yet...let's go do some investigating on our own...

DJ (shivers, before sneezes...3 times): Sorry about that...felt like a something something wanted attention...then i sneeze 3 times...i think someone my hate my guts ^^()

**Evil**

**All the while Evil plans out ways to beat the digiteam...the Humans from earlier..press on...with plans of their own to get the gang..

Trent:....hurry up..we need to move before someone beats us to the punch!!

**...as for the Devi team**

Daemon (via viewing portal): Devimon, Ladydevimon. Status report...
**Devimon and LadyDevimon**

Devimon turned to see Daemon and smiled evilly. "We are getting ready to send a spy to that hotel, our little flying friend Scoumon here can make himself invisible, he will spy for us and report us every action happening there, I'm applying the golden advice: the best way to defeat your enemy is knowing all of him before he attacks, preventing any surprise attacks and giving us the advantage of the surprise" Devimon said as he grinned wickedly.

**hotel**
*good Kari*

TK moaned feeling her hand rubbing his bulge as he continued rubbing her pussy gently as he ran his tongue over her left breast gently and yet deep, totally lost in that loving moment.

*ball hall*

Patamon looked at Gatomon and nodded but then he gave one last look around, his wings remained perked up, he had a bad feeling, he always has been able to sense the danger, it was like a sixth sense which got sharp as he got experience in the past battles. "okay Gatomon we gonna remain alert but I still have a bad feeling" he said as his focus got cut off by his stomach growling and he blushed and smiled nervously.

"Err... can we get something to eat? guess I forgot we haven't ate anything in a good while" he said still blushing and smiling nervously.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Daisuke let out a moan thrusting into her face felling the pleasure increase. He felt the soft warmness of her breast on his hand and ran his hand over her mound feeling her tit on his hand then squeezed it gently.
Daisuke began to shake as he felt his sack getting warmer and pressure building up.
\"Dark-chan, I\'m- I\'m-\" he thrusted into her face again and unloaded himself into her.

\"Okay! Lets scout!\" V-mon agreed leading the way to the door. He cracked it open and peaked out.
\"Cost is clear.\" he announced stepping out.