Join our server on Discord

Digimon Protectors
PokePimp Wrote:NOTE: Can I join in? (EDIT: can I use my own characters? Please? Pretty please?)

(OOC: Well if their Digimon related it's okay. Just write a profile for him\her and his\her Digimon, or just the one if he\she's alone. I'll add a category for made ups on the first page when you do.
Gennai walked over to them.
"I'm afraid there is a force that is drawing the Digital Worlds back together. The Digimon gods are trying their best to slow it down but even they are getting overwhelmed." Gennai turned to look at Hikari. He put two fingers on her wrist to check her pulse.

After having introduced himself Daisuke walked over back to Hikari.

(OOC: I think the guy playin Takeru\T.K. is gone, I'm not sure if he even followed us over here from the DHZ. That's why I listed him as open again.

xvdjdamienstryker: If you can tell me Hikari's vital signs so I know what Gennai can say in the next post.)
Name - Peter Tatton (english bloke)
Sex - Male
Age - 19
Description - Thin, black hair, redish eyes. Wearing a metal pendant with a deep blue spherical stone set into it round his neck.

Name - Sapphire (Renamon)
Sex - Female
Description - Same as all Renamon except she doesn't wear the gauntlets. Has a metal pendant matching Peter's hung round her neck except the stone is clear.

A Digiportal suddenly forms near to the congregation of humans and digimon. A severely beaten up Renamon falls out, landing face down on the ground; obviously out cold. Then a young man stumbles out, a gash on his forehead bleeding down over his left eye.

He immediately turned to the unconcious Renamon, kneeling beside her "Saph! Damn... Wake up!" He tries to rouse her by shaking her shoulder. She does not respond "Wake up... please... oh god, Saph... please..." He covered his face with his hands "... no..."

An evil apparition stepped through the portal... a Beelzemon "Die." He pointed his gun at the young man's head, ready to fire at point blank. The aim shifted and he fired a single shot through the leg of the defenceless human in front of him "Or I can make you suffer first..."
"No you won't!" Rika cried. "Renamon!" Renamon lept into attack.
"Diamond Storm!" she said. Beelzemon stumbled as the attack hit him in the cheast.
"For that, the two of you will pay!" he hissed, and leveled the gun at Rika.
"Uh-oh," said Rika. she dived out of the way just as the shot was fired.
Renamon hit him again with her attack, but the evil Digimon just kept shooting at Rika.
Peter launched himself at Beelzemon's legs and knocked him over "Fucking asswipe!"

The Mega swatted him away easily while getting back up.

"Diamond Bomb!"

"What!?" A single shard plunged into his back and exploded violently, sending him flying several meters.

Sapphire growled as she stood ready.
Suddenly a portal open up near a room of the hotel and a boy and
a rabbit thing come flying out.

HENRY(getting up)That was a wild ride so...where are we?

Terriermon"WELL.....I'm guessing the digital world I think"

Henry"well we should...(explosion)

Terriermon(jumping on henry's shoulder)"Duty calls!!"

Henry"Lets just see whats happening."

(run in its direction)
Daisuke stepped back to let Gennai to his work. He noticed movement from the corner of his eye and glanced out the window to see Henery running.
"Say do any of you know that guy?"
Beelzemon points his guns at Sapphire "You won't survive, this time, bitch!" He fires...
"I know him," Rika replied, picking herself up from the floor. "His name is Henry." She grabbed a leg that had been knocked off a table, and swung it with all her might at Beelzemon.
"You'll pay for that!" he yelled, and swiped at Rika. she hit the wall with a crunch.
"Rika!" Renamon cried. "How dare you! Diamond Storm!" the attack seemed to only fase Beelzemon for a second.
"Renamon! Time for desperate measures!" yelled Rika, who was trying to stand up.
"You're still alive?" exclaimed Beelzemon.
"And kicking. Renamon, Digivolve!" Kyubimon stood proudly on the centre of the room once again.
"Dragon Wheel!" she cried.
Sapphire gets hit with all four bullets and goes down.

Peter scrambles through his cards "Crap... where is it... Ha!" He pulled a blank card from the deck in his hand and took a D-Ult from his pocket and swiped it. He watched critically as Sapphire's injuries healed but she remained out. He picked her up in a fireman's lift and ran round to the other humans while muttering to himself "Why to all the megas always come after us?" He looked at Rika "I have no idea who you are but thanks."