Join our server on Discord

Digimon Protectors
"Hikari!" Daisuke swong his head to face her. His face showed much concern.
XV-mon flew him over to Hikari. Daisuke reached out and made a grab for her.

(OOC: Is the guy playing TK here?)
((OOC: just to let you know...Kari is in Cerberusmon's Dimension now...))

**Kari was kept in deep sleep mode...due to Cerberusmon...as his power keeps her that way...when Davis and XVmon came to the rescue...he fires some emerald fires...but not before something icy comes to counter the heat....as a pair of Silouettes come to help Davis

**back in the real world... another Goggle hero makes the scene...**

Takato (wondering): Are you sure this is where Rika and Renamon went, boy?

Guilmon: mmhmm^^...my nose never lies

((OOC: this is just to fill in until the real takato rper comes in))
(OOC. thats kool.)

"I never want to go dimension jumping again..." Rika murmered to Kyubimon. Kyubimon nodded. Rika heard a yell.
"That was Davis!" she exclaimed. "C-mon!" Rika and Kyubimon disappear into the darkness...
XV-mon covered Daisuke when he saw the beast about to attack. When he felt no blast he looked up to see ice. He glanced around but couldn't see anyone else through the darkness. Knowing no other option to charged Cerberusmon intending to slam him.

Daisuke held Hikari tight.
"I got you now. It'll be alright." He glanced around trying to see a way out of this place.
**as XV-mon got close....Cerberusmon fades from sight....**

Cerberusmon: Fools! This is my Dark world! only i have rule here...you'll only get out if you'll defeat me!!!

Voice (in the darkness): Then that's what we'll do!! Yeah X3

**outside..**
**about to meet up with Rika...comes Tamer...Takato Matsuki..and Guilmon...**

Guilmon (looks up to see Rika): Told ya^_^

Takato: you'll get rewarded when we get back^_~ (sees Rika): Hey Rika!

**as the meeting will take place....one of the portals of darkness begin to open up**
"I also told you that Renamon digivolved," said Guilmon, smirking. Takato frowned.
"Through being smug yet?" he asked. Kyubimon nudged Rika's elbow, and nodded to the portal.
"Look..." she breathed. Rika frowned.
"I thought I said I never want to go dimension jumping again," she complained. Takato looked at Guilmon, and he digivolved into Growlmon.
""What are we waiting for then?" he asked. "I may not have been filled in yet, but I know something bad at work when I see it."
XV-mon grunted as hit fist failed to collide with anything. He swung his head around trying to watch out for a sneak attack.

Daisuke "swam" in the zero gravity darkness with Hikari to make his way over to XV-mon.
"We've got to get out of here." Daisuke stated.

"I can't find him. He cowers in the darkness." XV-mon explained.
**Just then...though still out like a light.....Kari's body starts to shine like a lightbulb.....her light illuminates through Cerberusmon's Darkness....it was even doing some damage to him...**

Cerberusmon: this light! what is this light!!!><

Voice: Head for the light!!!

**Enter a couple of Digimon Tamers...**

Takato: hey! ^_^ we're here to help..but just what's up with the light?

Growlmon: Probably coming from that Girl, Takato^_^

Takato: ^^().....sometimes i wonder about you, Growlmon

Cerberusmon: ENOUGH!!!!! I'll finish you all in one attack!!!! Emerald--

Voice: Crystal Rain!!!!!!

**A surprise attack blind Cerberusmon in the eyes...leaving him Vunerable to attack..because if he can't see...he won't SEE it comin'..

Voice 2: DigiCats!! you better strike now! while the iron's hot!!

**Twas the Silouettes from before....who offered some help...as they start to walk away**
Daisuke watched Hikari in his arms in awe as she seemed to glow. The other voices drew his attention back. He looked to XV-mon.

"Hold him!" Daisuke instruction. XV-mon flew behind Cerberusmon and grabbed him into a headlock.

"Now guys!" XV-mon called out.

(OOC: If the names are still confusion anyone here is a guide. The ones being used are bolded.

JPN:-----ENG:
Daisuke-----Davis
V-mon-------Veemon
XV-mon------Exveemon
X-Laser-----V-Laser
Strong Crush-----Critical Crunch

Hikari-----Kari
Tailmon-----Gatomon

Takeru-----T.K.
Pegasmon-----Pegasusmon
Shooting Star-----Shooting Star

Cerberumon-----Cerberusmon
Hellfire-----Emerald Blaze
Inferno Gate-----Portals of Darkness

Ruki-----Rika

Takato-----Takato
Growmon-----Growlmon)
(OOC. Thanks. :D I think I'm with it now...)

Rika gasped.
"Now Kyubimon!" she called. "Before XV-Mon looses his grip!"
Kyubimon wasted no time.
"Fox Tail Inferno!" she yelled. Cerberusnom shriked as the attack hit him.
"You havn't seen the last of me!" he growled as he dissapered. The darkness faded away, and the teenagers and their Digimon found themselves standing in the park where Kari had first been attacked.
Rika thought that Takato summed up the situation pretty well when he said:
"Well, that was wierd."