Join our server on Discord

is the era of Digi/Pokemon over?
Its more fun and Digimon will always find a way to my heart regardless of generations passing and you know what I dont care much cause thats how it is.....Digimon resides in a special place in my heart and it will always be.....DigiLove!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Well, I would say, alot of us are from that era. Sure, we could let go and move on, but we don't. The real point is that is there any life to it? Is it growing?
Duh, I was kidding when I said I would kill people...Herr...that was a joke. I mean yeah sure there are some people that I would love to kill, but I don't have the guts to do it nor would I want to spend time in jail/prison for that.

And uh..The Infamous Boss Reo, if you were talking about me...piss off.

And Waru...believe me...I won't.

Harie...good point...the majority isn't always correct...got to agree with you on that one.

DMX...LMFAO

Quote:LonelyGabu wrote:
Digimon resides in a special place in my heart and it will always be.....DigiLove!

w00t! You said it Gabs!!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
mistysilverwolf Wrote:And uh..The Infamous Boss Reo, if you were talking about me...piss off.

You must be a Go-Bots fan.
They have fans? That's the sometimes offensive wit that is reo.
Digimon Savers has bring back the heat (popularity) of Digimon. Go go Digimon Savers...
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
Too bad that the craze here in the continental United States isnt as high as we would like to be, but apparently they are excepting digimon to come back, the Toys R Us's still carry digimon toys and a section at that devoted to it. Apparently there expecting a large crowd to enjoy it....Maybe with the revitalization of it can bring the "Digimon" to a prominent level thus providing more merchandising and making it popular once more....I think that would be incredible....I know my friends in Japan, well ex-friends told me that they saw posters around and advertisements for it and that they were wanting to see it and that alot of the older toys started to stock shelves....They could be lying to me but still I find this rather interesting and if it does bring out its popularity then GO SAVERS!!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
UnknownH Wrote:They have fans? That's the sometimes offensive wit that is reo.

I did it for The Lolz.
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:Too bad that the craze here in the continental United States isnt as high as we would like to be, but apparently they are excepting digimon to come back, the Toys R Us's still carry digimon toys and a section at that devoted to it. Apparently there expecting a large crowd to enjoy it....Maybe with the revitalization of it can bring the "Digimon" to a prominent level thus providing more merchandising and making it popular once more....I think that would be incredible....I know my friends in Japan, well ex-friends told me that they saw posters around and advertisements for it and that they were wanting to see it and that alot of the older toys started to stock shelves....They could be lying to me but still I find this rather interesting and if it does bring out its popularity then GO SAVERS!!!!

The UK is also in the same position, but here in Wales, most people think it's dead for good. Hopefully Savers comes here quickly...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I concur....There is a silght chancec that the market could flood for digimon merchandise because of it, so Come to Us Savers!!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds