Join our server on Discord

is the era of Digi/Pokemon over?
2 years ago, I still could find Digimon/Pokemon CD (anime).

Now, totally no people sells Digimon anime. (in my country) Some shop assistants never heard before...they stared at me liked I came from Mars...

Pokemon anime still got but very few. May be the game (Ruby, Saphire and etc.) helps people to remember it...

Even Jap got new Digimon series, here no people knows and sells.

Is the Digimon era over? Is it time to shift to another anime?

Here, Transformer still super popular. I don't know why Digimon cannot become as popular and famous as Transformers. lol

My imagination:
walked into a shop, saw many digimon anime on the shelf. got season 1 to the latest season. :oops:
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
It hasn't DIED...It never will.....I mean the only reason it hasn't hit here is the distrupting via exporting...It will get here eventually...THE only place that still sells some digi, apparel and toys happens to be Toys R' Us.....Digimon is going no where....Its here to stay.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
The "monsters" hasn't died, but it isn't what it used to be. I'd say the last thing that had a grip on it was Yugioh. Digimon may still show up. Give it some time. It took a while for Naruto to show.
(prays to various dark forgotten beings this doesn't break a taboo somewhere)

Digimon is still going strong, season 5 is still in production/showing in Japan last I heard.
Groan, need more Mon in Romania.
Said it ages ago, I think it was on the old DAD board as it came up.
The Digimon don't die, even if they aren't broadcasted or produced anymore. They life in the hearts of their friends. They die, if we let them die. If we still make stories, pics or whatever they'll be alive.

PS: They should bring out a Gaomon plush here.
Yeah, plus Transformers aren't doing so well here... seeing as Trnasformers Cybertron, in my own opinion, was very boring, the characters were kinda 2-dimensional... and Megatron as a race car?! BLEEECCCHH!!!
Quote:Yeah, plus Transformers aren't doing so well here... seeing as Trnasformers Cybertron, in my own opinion, was very boring, the characters were kinda 2-dimensional... and Megatron as a race car?! BLEEECCCHH!!!
Transformers has sucked for years. After Beast Machines, there was no more characterization and deep plots.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:Transformers has sucked for years. After Beast Machines, there was no more characterization and deep plots.

Okay, Randall...
Beast machines and robots in disguse weren't good but the last three weren't too bad. We had humans doing something and unicron/primus back and transforming. I was able to see the rest of cybertron on cartoon network's website.