Join our server on Discord

is the era of Digi/Pokemon over?
Waru_the_Magnificent Wrote:
The Infamous Boss Reo Wrote:
UnknownH Wrote:Beast machines and robots in disguse weren't good but the last three weren't too bad. We had humans doing something and unicron/primus back and transforming. I was able to see the rest of cybertron on cartoon network's website.

Everyone knows that Go-Bots were the K-Mart of Transformers.

lol, gobots.

Honestly, the only recent ones I DID like was Transformers: Armada.
Yeah that's pretty much what you think of when you hear go-bots.
They didn't last long and now, they're owned by the transformers and made into toddler toys.
Herr Mullen Wrote:
mistysilverwolf Wrote:There are some people I'm planning to kill if Digimon 'dies out'. And there are a few people around my town that I would love to kill...

Don't be stupid.

How's that stupid? I think the world would be much better if we had death matches, Rome had deathmatches and it was the most powerful land on earth at one point.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
And the majority is always correct?
Shadowknight Wrote:
Herr Mullen Wrote:
mistysilverwolf Wrote:There are some people I'm planning to kill if Digimon 'dies out'. And there are a few people around my town that I would love to kill...

Don't be stupid.

How's that stupid? I think the world would be much better if we had death matches, Rome had deathmatches and it was the most powerful land on earth at one point.

Yes, and Rome also ended up collapsing in its own self-destruction and wiped out an entire civilization.
And that's the rough way to prove that all the good things must come to an end. Sounds a bit... sad.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The Infamous Boss Reo Wrote:
Shadowknight Wrote:
Herr Mullen Wrote:

Don't be stupid.

Yes, and Rome also ended up collapsing in its own self-destruction and wiped out an entire civilization.

Plus the Roman Aristocracy was stark-raving mad. Claudius, a glutton and a drinker who suffered from the shakes and drooling. Caligula, a sadist who married his sister, made a consort out of his horse, turned his house into a brothel, and killed anyone on a whim. And finally, the insanest of the insane: Nero, a monster of a man who poisoned his mother, killed his brother, and attepted to set Rome ablaze.

Well, then again, most of the Aristocracy had dealt with makeup which was laden with lead powder, and wine and sappa (gelled wine, made by being heated in pans) in their food which also had traces of lead in them.

Oh, and Rome DID become lazy nearring the end of the Pax Romana... which gave the French and the German Goths the key advantages to collapsing their corrupted empire.
*head blows up from too much knowledge*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:*head blows up from too much knowledge*

My work here... is done! lol
*new head sprouts back M.I.B-like* That was totally unecessary. Then again, I enjoy mythology.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
To answer the topic question: No way! There will always be some crazy fad that the kids will want to latch on to. And since kids like animals so much, one of those fads is bound to be '-mon' like (that is, it will involve a group of imaginary creatures that the toy companies can sell merchandise for). You just have to wait a few years is all.[/b]