Join our server on Discord

is the era of Digi/Pokemon over?
You mean the anime of "Transformers Energon" right? The Power Links were cool :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I have to agree with Gabs on this one...Digimon is here to stay....it better or I'll be pissed off. >.<
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I got a spare stabbing knife you can borrow if they do cancel digimon. Or is that my gutting knife? No wait it's my rending knife. Now where did I put my gouging knife?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
UnknownH Wrote:Beast machines and robots in disguse weren't good but the last three weren't too bad. We had humans doing something and unicron/primus back and transforming. I was able to see the rest of cybertron on cartoon network's website.

Everyone knows that Go-Bots were the K-Mart of Transformers.
Hahaha, Go-bots! xD
The Infamous Boss Reo Wrote:
UnknownH Wrote:Beast machines and robots in disguse weren't good but the last three weren't too bad. We had humans doing something and unicron/primus back and transforming. I was able to see the rest of cybertron on cartoon network's website.

Everyone knows that Go-Bots were the K-Mart of Transformers.

lol, gobots.

Honestly, the only recent ones I DID like was Transformers: Armada.
Hey Shadow....mind if I borrow some of your knives....? There are some people I'm planning to kill if Digimon 'dies out'. And there are a few people around my town that I would love to kill...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
mistysilverwolf Wrote:There are some people I'm planning to kill if Digimon 'dies out'. And there are a few people around my town that I would love to kill...

Don't be stupid.
Herr Mullen Wrote:
mistysilverwolf Wrote:There are some people I'm planning to kill if Digimon 'dies out'. And there are a few people around my town that I would love to kill...

Don't be stupid.

Yeah, seriously. Don't act like such a Transformers Fan.
The Infamous Boss Reo Wrote:
Herr Mullen Wrote:

Don't be stupid.

Yeah, seriously. Don't act like such a Transformers Fan.

ROFL... but seriously, yeah, don't do it.