Join our server on Discord

Megaman!!
Yep, I already knew right away when I first heard of it that the game was gonna be out on September. I'm looking up on buying it and try it out to know the story very well. Of course I'm gonna have to waste $150 for the DS and whatever how much the price of the game will be... Capcom better not make it a $50 game then screw it, Capcom can kiss my sorry rear-end. Cause I can bet everything that the game is worth at least around $40 or a bit less.
Damn... I've been away from this site for awhile and this topic still has the most views out of the rest and this ain't even related to Digimon at all...

Anyway, I haven't tried out the MegaMan ZX game since I've been busy with other real-life crap and I never had time to pay for a DS and get this game. If anyone in this site played it before then please... leave a reply and tell us what you think about the game. :D
I think it's ok. It's like the Zero and X series but you'll have to do a bunch of little quests and find your way around everywhere. But the different metals are fun. HX is the main movement one. PX is a main attacking one. FX can shoot up(remember that) and LX rules the water.
Well... back again after doing so many stuff over the past 3 years, I'm surprised this thread is still around during my long absence.

It disappoints me to see that this series is mainly focusing on the Starforce games and none of the originals or others that made MegaMan so popular. Not that I'm hating on Starforce 'cause I never played them before but it would be nice if the capcom employees would finally work on a game that demends a sequal such as Legends 3, and even that one is demending a large donation just for the creators to even start working on it..

On the other hand, I heard there will be another new MegaMan game coming out next year and is suppose to have a rather darker story compare to MMX.
Um, Mega Man 9 wasn't released that long ago, I think Capcom still cares about the original series. Based on sales numbers for 9, I'd say there's a good chance they're already working on a 10th game.

Personally, I'd like for them to make a new 16-bit Mega Man X game like the original three, but I don't see that one happening.

Anyways, their focus maybe be Star Force right now, but at some point it will end/or have some time off for some new version of Mega Man.

This reminds me, I still really need to play Legends, it looks like a fun game based on what I've seen.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
I love the original megaman, and megaman X series. I also own both versions of Megaman Legends (Playstation and N64) but due to lacking a PS2, I have never played Legends 2.

My favorite in the series would have to be X3, as it provides a welcome challenge, without deviating from the format that made the games so successful.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
@Crimson Fox
That was my fault for not mentioning MM9, yet another great game I haven't had the chance to try out. Funny feeling, cause I used to think about games like this back then and knew that someday there are gonna be more coming out in the future, with their original graphics and gameplay, well polished along with a good story to it.

@Angelas girl
Really? So do I, personally I like the X series the most for have a more adult/emotional appear then the original(which goes in second than the rest for it's awesome music). BTW, you could still play Legends 2 on your Playstation since it was made for that console only.. but I doubt it's going to be easy to get it now for it being rare and such, since they cost roughly around 40 to 50 bucks at auction online stores..
I love every and all MegaMan games except Soccer. And I rock at Star Force 3.

What I need though, is for them to release MML3. It's not fair that Volnutt's ass got glued to Elysium D:
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Psh, Mega Man Soccer is awesome, you just have to get good at it. :P

I like Mega Man 9 best, in the old series, and X1 best, for X series. I have Mega Man X7, but it's really hard, and really confusing, compared to the old games. And the upgrade system confuses me further. For some reason, Axl has 3 times as much health as Zero does.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Heh, I played Soccer before and it wasn't all that bad. Just a plain 'o soccer game with MegaMan elements in it, but it does seem rather silly to have a bunch of robots destroying cities to see who's going to take over the world over a game of kicking a ball around. :-/

Yeah X7 was a hassel to me as well when I first played it, but after collecting those upgrade chips all into one character made the game a whole lot easier. I usually stick with Axl around the beginning till X became unlockable and started using him throughout the rest of the game, and then replay the whole game again to get the rest of the upgrades for everyone. Personally X6 would be the hardest game I ever played in the series if it weren't for the Ultimate Armor I had to cheat in order to beat it..