Join our server on Discord

Megaman!!
Gotta love the blue bomber.
Absolutely. I was absolutely obsessed with Megaman as a kid, and then I had a resurgence of obsession in highschool when all I did was play all the Megaman games on Nesticle.

Megaman II will always be my favorite.
Another MegaMan fan is here! *waves huge MegaMan flags* Favourite series are X, BN, Legends, Classic, Zero... wait... I love them all! XD

Has anyone played Power Battle or Power Fighters? I personally love using Bass in that game :P
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
lol DMX, somehow, I'm not surprised.

I never played too much of it myself. I've only played the first few Mega man games and X. I tried some of the Network, but I couldn't get into it.
Loved all the series. Have to say BN is my fav though. It's just sad to think that so far every series has either died or been officially ended.

Rockman (I think Rockman sounds cooler than megaman): Just sorta died out.

Rockman X: Again just sorta died.

Rockman legends: Great game that didn't get the recognition it deserved.

Network: Officially ended. DAMN YOU CAPCOM!!

Zero: Not official but I think they ended it with four.

I'm gonna miss Rockman.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Never liked it, don't like it, never will.
I liked all the Megaman games except for the Battle Network series and that is only because I never had the chance to play 'em. While the Zero series I've only played the first two games and I stopped because of the difficulty while the X series... is my most favorite of all. Has anyone played the RPG version of MMX? And as for the Power Battle and Power Fighters, I've played them also and I went and stick with Megaman while my brother(Who got me into playing MM since I was five) stay with Protoman(which all my friends thinks he's gay because of the whistle. *sighs*). Well I guess that's it. I can't believe their are Megaman fans here in this forum. :)
Ghost_Op Wrote:Never liked it, don't like it, never will.

Don't be a forum troll. You know a comment like that can very easily upset anyone who is a diehard Rockman fan. If you don't like it that's fine, but don't come onto this area and say that.

Anyways, back on subject. Capcom has surprisingly (Please note sarcasm) done something that has pissed me off. I found this video through a forum on gamefaqs. This game looks fun and all but I don't see Rockman anywhere in it. Just some stupid kids wearing armor that resembles him. I want a Rockman game, not some stupid kids running around and having a cameo by Rockman and the characters from the zero series.

BTW here's the video for those who haven't seen it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CnrUsFtm...ckman%20zx

Like I said, it looks cool and all, I'm sure the gameplay will be great, I can't wait to get my hands on it, but it doesn't technically have rockman in it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
That's Megaman ZX... which is coming out this fall for the Nintendo DS and the story is suppose to be taken a few hundred years later after the Zero series. And plus there is also suppose to be a new series of battle network which is also taken hundreds of years later.... And as for the latest game, all I know about it is you play as two human characters(either be a boy or a girl) and become hybrid robots as you go through the game(sounds a whole lot like season 4 of digimon if you tell me... except robots) and the forms that you choose are the guardians from the Zero series and of course... X and Zero.... *stops and can't think anymore for a strange reason*
Harie Wrote:lol DMX, somehow, I'm not surprised.

Lol, what can I say, I love these games! :P

Ghost_Op Wrote:Never liked it, don't like it, never will.

*starting to clench fangs together, growling silently*

Xaj Wrote:That's Megaman ZX... which is coming out this fall for the Nintendo DS and the story is suppose to be taken a few hundred years later after the Zero series. And plus there is also suppose to be a new series of battle network which is also taken hundreds of years later.... And as for the latest game, all I know about it is you play as two human characters(either be a boy or a girl) and become hybrid robots as you go through the game(sounds a whole lot like season 4 of digimon if you tell me... except robots) and the forms that you choose are the guardians from the Zero series and of course... X and Zero.... *stops and can't think anymore for a strange reason*

MUST-FIND-MORE-POWERFUL-PC-TO-GET-EMULATOR!

Then again, Shadow's right... *sniff* no MegaMan for real...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad