Join our server on Discord

Megaman!!
We need to write capcom.

The letter:

Dear Capcom,

First off, I'm angry that you butchered BN6 and ended the series with the greatest installment. Secondly, if you don't make a Rock/Megaman legends 3 I, and many of my friends on the internet, will use you're characters in fan fics in the most brutal and humiliating ways. Before you think about saying no just imagine roll getting it on with a giant tiger!

you're friend,
The Shadowknight.

Shadow: Well?

Slashmon: I'm at a crossroads, if they say yes, we get a new game, if they say no I get to take Roll. I can't decide.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Easy, make them do the new game, then I'll ''convince'' Roll to come and do it with Fengalmon.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Slashmon: Yeah but that would be breaking his word. And if I know Shadow he'd rather die than break his word.

Shadow: Actually I wouldn't be. I never said that even if they made the game I wouldn't use her. I just said that if they didn't I would, never said I wouldn't if they did.

Slashmon: HOORAY FOR LOOPHOLES!!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Here is my collection of Mega Man games that I own:

Nintendo Game Boy Advance:
Mega Man & Bass
Mega Man Battle Chip Challenge
Mega Man Battle Network
MMBN2
MMBN3 Blue
MMBN4 Blue Moon
MMBN5 Team Colonel
MMBN6 Cybeast Gregar
MegamanZero
MMZero 2
MMZero 3
MMZero 4

Nintendo Game Cube:
Mega Man Anniversary Collection
Mega Man Network Transmission
Mega Man X Collection
Mega Man X Command Mission
I liked Red Sun more in the fourth version, GutsSoul simply rocked, and it was the first one. The Guts Machine Buster was awesome!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Legends 3? I've beated the second game when it first came out and I never knew what the first game was about till I bought it about a year ago and beated it in several hours... the whole story and such makes a lot of sense and if they ever made a 3rd game of the series, it would be taken place on that planet that MegaMan is in right now(which I totally forgot since it's been awhile) and I guess his helper would be the blonde women that's borrowing Roll's Mother body(if I'm right about that.). If they ever do make the 3rd game I'm guessing that it'll be out in the PS3 consoles or probably right before they stop making PS2 games... *sighs* the only game I really want to see that makes a comeback is the original, and no I'm not talking about the Power-Up that came for the PsP, that game just looks too childish to me since they made the sprites all "chibi" size, I'm talking about like continuing the series... making a MegaMan 9 for once and get it a whole lot better than the 8th and perhaps make it the final series since MMX is already around... whatever. *ahem*

For the games that I've played and USED to own:

Nintendo= Megaman, Megaman 3
SNES= None
Gameboy= None
Gameboy Color= Megaman Xtreme 2
N64= None
Playstation= Megaman 8, Megaman X5
Playstation 2= Megaman X7, Megaman Command Mission(Alright Turn-Based RPG... a lot like Breath of Fire but with robots.), Megaman X8, MegaMan Anniversery Collection.
Gamecube= None

There you have it... I've played a lot of games than those but that just shows that I don't have the money to own every single one and become a hardcore MM fan. Although I do keep track of them by playing them through ROMs... and I'll be waiting for the next games to come out, too.
Oh, the planet you are talking about is Elysium, and the GREEN haired girl inside the blonde girl's body, who is Roll's mother, is Yuna.

By the way, in the ending where Zero gets infected in MMX 5, X mentions something about building the ideal world for reploids and humans, he says it will be named "Elysium." Don't you hate plot holes?

Xaj Wrote:Megaman Command Mission(Alright Turn-Based RPG... a lot like Breath of Fire but with robots

*eye twitches* Breath of Fire plus MegaMan? Excuse me while I go steal a PS2.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:Oh, the planet you are talking about is Elysium, and the GREEN haired girl inside the blonde girl's body, who is Roll's mother, is Yuna.

By the way, in the ending where Zero gets infected in MMX 5, X mentions something about building the ideal world for reploids and humans, he says it will be named "Elysium." Don't you hate plot holes?

I'm terribly sorry, their might be some things I screwed up when I was talking about the games. I meant to say MegaMan X Command Mission and as for the alien girl, I meant the body only that Yuna is borrowing. [I need to check my grammars more often...]

Oh yeah, as for the name of the planet, it sounds very familiar... because I think that's what the name of the huge city in MegaMan ZX is going to be called, and playing as hybrid robots is going to sound "pretty" interesting since it sounds a whole lot like season 4 of digimon, to me. :?
*raises tiny flags* Go Model-F!!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'm still not quite sure if they're humans or reploids. Either way I'm looking forward to the way you can compine two souls! *Imagines Model Z mixed with Model F* That'd be sweet. One thing I'm curious about though, in the japanese version the transformation is called "R.O.C.K On!" for "Ressurection Of Crystalized Knowledge" an awesome name but I'm wondering what they'll do with Mega. Mega on just doesn't have the same feel as "R.O.C.K. ON!!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad