Join our server on Discord

Megaman!!
Shadowknight Wrote:No I mean this Basssoul.

[Image: basssoul.jpg]

For the love of... woah... I got 7 icons and did everything... I read every single freaking thing, and the BassSoul only gave me a Mettaur.

and in 6 there's supposedly a way to unlock this:

Shadowknight Wrote:[Image: crossbeast.jpg]

I am so making a costume that looks like that.

I don't know why, but I feel like that's the Aqua/Spout Cross crossed with Falzar. Where did you get that picture? Because if it's from the TV show, I'm doubtful you can actually get it.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
That's why I said it's a rumor. And the Basssoul can only be gotten by cheating.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
My bad, I got wrong, the Mettaur thing was in EXE 4, I didn't actually focus in EXE 5, I kicked Bass's ass once and then I left GBA for half a year. But to tell you the truth, now I'm tempted.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:To be totally sincere with you, I'd suggest you start playing with BN 3, Blue.

I would, but the reason why I'm starting at the very first game is to see how the story went and all. And since you guys know BN a whole lot and since the 6th game is the last one of the series for Lan and co. You guys should make a vote on which of the BN games is the best. In the meantime I'm gonna try to beat this darn game already, haven't had any time to continue it. :x
Best ever? That's a tough one, the first two were good but not as good as the most recent. 3 was where it really picked up and starting getting good, and the style changes were funner in that one than in two, 4's dbl sould was fun but it only lasted a short while so I barely ever used it, 5 wasn't as fun cause of the liberation missions that it had, so I'd say my favorite has to be 6. The cross system worked great plus being able to cross-beast and unlock special attacks that way, the story was good, and the bosses were challenging and fun. Makes me wonder why they decided to end it with what could be the best game in the series.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I actually am in a fight between 3 and 6, 3 had the best things ever, Style Changes with better things than in 2 (you don't have to wait until the end of the game to get the rarest style like in BN 2), the first NaviCust was here, the bosses were just great, the storyline of having a N1 was really something. Alpha was one of the best looking bosses ever, though Gregar really owns; and the aftergame quest was one of the best, you didn't have to suffer through uncountable things to get to the Secret Area. Also, the Maximum PA of 3, Mystery Style was cool and it WASN'T overpowered like that PA with Bass and Treble in 2.

But 6 has lots of perks, including the Cross System, I LOVE GREGAR! Though maybe I'm being too ungrateful, but kicking Bass's ass 4 times, and saying he is going to keep coming back, and I can't fight him again, bothers me.

EDIT: Hehe... you were right Shadow, BassSoul is possible :P

[Image: MegamanNetwork5_01.png]
Pic From my own game n_n
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Heh... guess the BN series talk somehow ended there, probably because since their ain't much to talk about in this topic. Well... I don't know how long Capcom is going to keep the Megaman series going but they sure ended the BN series and made a whole different one that's hundreds of years later and now another series that's about a couple of hundred years into the future is being released over here which is related to the X series. So far as I know they're gonna get more futuristic till they finally ran out of ideas and FINALLY make their last games and their most awesome endings ever and go on with the other games that they're making(i.e. Resident Evil, Ghouls 'n Goblins, Breath of Fire, Devil May Cry, ect.) and give them endings... *sighs* and the next thing you know it, all this are only going to be memories.
It happens to every game eventually, MegaMan is one of the greatest inventions, but all the good things, unfortunately, must come to an end some time.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I don't think Rockman will die. Granted specific entries will but the character himself won't, he has a fan base almost as big as FF. I don't think they'll be putting this cash-cow out to pasture anytime soon.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I WANT MEGAMAN LEGENDS 3!! I HATE PLOT-HOLES!!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad