Join our server on Discord

Megaman!!
I actually liked the Shadow Armor, it's Giga Attack was cool.

And I don't think Zero sucked with a buster, in MegaMan X3, I actually liked the powerhouse he had :P
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
In X three his buster kicked ass, but in the other Xs it was pretty sucky. He had a slow rate of fire, couldn't charge, and it did little damage. Same with X and the Z-saber, slow, and not nearly as powerful.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Whoa, I'm sorry... I can't believe I forgot about his Z-Buster in X3. That was the only X game I enjoyed Zero and his buster, along with his charge up attack where he slashes his saber upward for last.

*drinks his ice cold brisk tea* This topic has the most replies so far in this Video Game Central, not because of me, but because of you guys the most. Cheers. 8)
That's what happens when You get a bunch of fanboys together. And few games have as big a following as Megaman. Besides Zelda and Final Fantasy. One thing I liked about Megaman X, the original one, was that you could get the hadoken. That was cool. The Z-buster in X3 was awesome, Big shot, GINORMOUS SHOT, then sword slash and energy wave.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
From the NES games, MMX 3 rocked, I loved getting everything, Heart Tanks, Energy Tanks, Mechs, Armor Pieces, Z-Saber, Golden Armor, Destroying Bit, Byte, Vile, getting secret endings. It had LOTS to offer.

Shadowknight Wrote:Same with X and the Z-saber, slow, and not nearly as powerful.

Actually, I repeat, if X is using the Shadow Armor, it's 2x faster, and if you are using the Ultimate Buster, the charge shot using the charged saber really owns the enemies. And when challenging a boss, the Giga Attack, if the boss doesn't move, can dish out ENORMOUS damage.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Heh... you want to talk about secrets? There is this other special move that lets you do the dragon punch that Ryu and Ken uses on Street Fighter, sucky thing about it is you have to get to this secret room in one of the fortress stages with your health up to full. And when you do get there you start to hear Dr.Light's most pathetic and funniest talk ever before you get the new ability. While for the other two classic SNES games, I haven't bother getting the other secrets since I'm the type of guy who just goes straight through the whole game. Hmm... I need to get back to playing BN.
To be totally sincere with you, I'd suggest you start playing with BN 3, Blue.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
One thing capcom did that really ticked me off about the battle network games is in 5 their's a cross fusion with Bass but you can't get it without cheating, and in 6 they removed almost an entire 4th of the game from the american version! It's the final one in the series so why don't the give us the entire game? Maybe they plan to re-release it on DS like they did 5 and they'll have it there.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Damn you are right! In 6, me and my friend are simply frustrated we can't get to Immortal Area!!

And in five, do you mean the BassSoul which turns you into a Mettaur and the other one, the DuoSoul, which turns you into a little White Dot?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
No I mean this Basssoul.

[Image: basssoul.jpg]

and in 6 there's supposedly a way to unlock this:

[Image: crossbeast.jpg]

I am so making a costume that looks like that.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad