Join our server on Discord

Megaman!!
That's because it probably had metal in it. Use a frying pan.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I did, but I never do things alone, and that day, I had the stupid idea to use some odd substance of a toy in which a rubber finger/eyeball/tongue came with it, and unfortunately the fire...

DMX: Stupid parents, I can use a frying pan on my own. *sets the grill and puts the frying pan on the fire* Heh. *goes to own bedroom and comes back with a bottle of Dr. Mokus and a plastic tall soldier toy, then puts the Dr. Mokus green go over the hot frying pan*

Toy: Get me my rifle!

DMX: Shut up *accidentaly presses switch again*

Toy: Get me my rifle!

DMX: Freaking... *puts toy on the frying pan, then hears the door bell* Oh man... *turns around, leaving the bottle with the green go on the pan with everything else, as it drips down and catches fire*

DMX: Stupid house-selle, *notices the pan with an amazing amount of fire rising up and widens eyes* Uh-oh...

Stupid Childhood...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
New Rockman for DS. Not to be confused with Rockman ZX this is Rockman ZN, Who the hell came up with these names?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEtk3AZZYw0

I think this one is gonna be a sorta sequel to the EXE series, takes place a century after the end of 6. From what I can guess and gather it looks like the kid actually becomes Rockman, why can't they just have Rockman? Why do these kids have to turn into him? The game looks like it follows the Rockman EXE scheme but the battles appear to have a 3rd person over the shoulder view, looks like it'd be a confusing way to battle but I'll have to wait and see it more in action before making any final decisions.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Again... Capcom is making their Megaman series more futuristic and we won't be seeing these two new series probably around late 2006 or sometime in 2007. And I just barely started playing the first Battle Network game to see how the gameplay goes and it ain't so bad... now to beat this game and play the other 5 games. *sighs* Oh yeah, any of you guys ever watched the old American cartoon version of Megaman or the battle network series?
I could never see the Classic series! I would love to get my claws on the episodes... dang, where could I search? lol

As for the NT Warrior episodes, neither, my stupid town lost Fox Kids/Jetix since the episode of Digimon Adventure 01, in the one Patamon first digivolves to Angemon. And till now, no Jetix... T-T

If you need any tips for the BN serie's games, I can help, though.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I have a bunch of Rockman EXE episodes on my computer and have the first set of the original Rockman show on DVD. He looks like a freak in it though.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lol, he does, I remember when I was losing Fox Kids here, one of the channels was repalced by a Portuguesse channel, a single episode of MegaMan... 4 minutes I could catch though, lol, and I didn't understand a word XD

Sigh- I'm unlucky with this of the anime sightseeing :P
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I've seen the old cartoons before when I was a kid, back then I didn't care but I thought it was cool for the people to make a show of Megaman. But today... ugh! Just when the hell do robots need muscles?! Zero is skinny as hell and he can wield a damn sword as fast as lightning almost and he slashes his foes not even in seconds. Well thats what you get when you make something from here in america... *sighs*

*edit* When I was talking about Zero, I was talking about the new form of his in the Zero series, not the classic SNES version of him. Sorry about that.
How many forms did he have?

Zero in Megaman X.

Zero in The Zero series.

And the Zero virus in network transmission.

Zero gets around. I wonder if he's at least getting three paychecks.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh, I'm pretty sure he does. After the amount of deaths he has throughout the X and the Zero series, that is. Zero may be a cool type of guy with a long 'lightsaber' and the blonde hair but I still stick with X. Not to mention that when they both switch their weapons(X using swords and Zero using Guns), they just suck at them...