Join our server on Discord

Megaman!!
Don't bother with emulation. They haven't quite figured out how to get the DS working in emulation.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I would expect it has something to do with working around the touch screen, but I really don't look too far into these things.
From what I've seen and gathered the touch screen doesn't do much. It shows enemy positions and other status things like that.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Guess we're gonna have to see that for ourselves, huh? It's coming out sometime in September and I ain't gonna bother finding no darn emulator and wait like in a couple of months to find the darn ROM also. If I really want to get the game and play it to see how the new series goes then I might have to pay about over $150 since I don't have a DS anymore(used to back in highschool... then had to sell it in my un-employed year) AND get the game. The game shouldn't be too bad I hope, as long they don't make it as difficult like how the Zero games were.
Quote:as long they don't make it as difficult like how the Zero games were.

I actually found all the Zero series easy to go around and play, of course, I had to put up effort with my first playing time around, but in the end, I got cool rankings and all :P

DASH-ROLL-SLASH FOR FINISHING OMEGA OWNS!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*needs to learn one of those moves in real life to show off his buddies* 8)
Zero makes them look easy. Try doing it in real life and the sword will slip out of your hand and go through a window... Not that I've ever tried it of course,

<_<

>_>

WHAT!?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah, well, some of us do real things. Like... uhh... I BEAT UP MY COUSIN's ROBOT TOYS WITH A STICK! FEAR ME!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
So? I start my cousins toys on fire. Or I use a can of that computer dusting stuff and freeze them then shatter them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Good, because I tried what Bart did with Agent 007 and the Microwave... that didn't work as planned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad