Join our server on Discord

Megaman!!
I love megaman! I'm actually playing through the Zero games for the second time at the moment. I've beaten all of the games from MM to MMX6, in addition all of the Zero games, Legends, and all of the Xtreme games on the GBC.

I'm working on collecting all of the games.. I have the cartriges for x1-3, and the even numbered games on the NES. (Yes, I do actually have the console, present from my grandparents.)
If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed.
@UnknownH
Yeah.. I been kinda wondering why the PS2 hasn't finally ended yet, seeing that all the sixth generation consoles and hand-helds have stopped making games for the past couple years. My only guess would be is the price of the PS3 being so high and the company needed to keep making games for the PS2 till they get it at a reasonable price which is at $299 now from their slim version. I believe by 2010 they'll finally stop making games for PS2 and continue working on their current console and the PSPs they keep remaking.

@Sarita
Good luck on collecting them all, Sarita! :D
Actually, yes. It should end in 2010. I think someone said that. Then people can focus on the Wii and not have the games bogged down by the side by side PS2 dev.