Join our server on Discord

ATTENTION FORMER DHZ MEMBERS!
Who is Dan?
Before I took the time to read almost every single post in the DaD, I began to wonder why the split and I had the answer and I was hoping in some way that we could combine the best of both......I hope you all enjoy this community, its yours as well....DHZ'ers
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
On the DHZ he currently goes by the name Mewtwomon.
Netrogo Wrote:Yeah it was some crazy times back then. Glad to know the DHZers will be welcomed with open arms over here. I just hope a whole lot of us don't go getting banned our first week here lol

I ask but one favor though, go easy on Dan. I know he tends to post where he's not to and make topics that sometimes annoy people but he's harmless.

Uhm.. Net.. I did kinda respond to his thing a tad harshly (not really harshley... just a bit.. to the point where it was simply formal)...

Just figured I's tell you. Sorry. And also, I'm glad that we could all come back here... dunno why... but it feels nostalgic, as well as refresing... or maybe I'm just being poetic.
I am curious as to how this will turn out

I'll just reserve whatever I have to say later, mostly cause i'm tired now and I don't feel much like talking atm.

oh wow, i didn't know i still had that as my signature
meh...i'll change it later
Netrogo Wrote:Mewtwomon

He never means any harm. Just trying to find his place in life is all.

[edit]See? My avatar IS small. Just something at the other forum was making it big...[/edit]
And just for reference, I only close topic when they get too spammy. And that's only when people agree with it.
'wakes up and looks around'

i should really remember im a mod here

well, welcome to all the dhzers and whatnot, ill go post a pic 'goes off to find one'
PaintUser Wrote:See? My avatar IS small.

It's bigger than mine. But then again mine dances, *Watches Sasuke dance* That never gets old. If you want a diffrent avatar I put a site with a bunch of animated ones in the testing place.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I honestly think it's better to let flame warz peter out on their own. If there is hostility after the war, however, then it's time for action.