Join our server on Discord

So Several Years ago...
I used to be part of this website back when PinkAya was the admin, and I used to write lemons on a very regular basis. Now I've decided to come back to see how the scene has changed here. =P

Hello, my namd is NeoPatamonX, and I'm a lemon writter. Although I haven't actually pushed anything in a long time, I thought I might give it a shot if people were interested... the works displayd on this site are atleast 2-4 years old already o.o; So I think I could deliver something a lot better if I was given the motivation.

I'm mostly versed in season 1 and 2 only... I never really seen season 3 (though I am familuar with some of the digimon in it) and never touched season 4. This will probally reflect my writtings if I do any in the future as well.

So if all goes well, I'll be dropping a line and giving some more reading material to all of you ^_^.
Wooo... a Patamon fan, cool. Welcome to the DaD, it's nice to meet you NPX, I hope you enjoy, and I'm dying of waiting to read those stories! PLEASE SUBMIT!!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Heya heya! Welcome! The more people we have contributing, the better this site'll be!
Hi there, always nice to meet new people. Can't wait to read your stories. I hope you enjoy your stay here again and happy posting!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
^_^; the stories are already up...they've been up for years now XD
Lol, I knew I had read your Pen Name before! XD

Btw, nice avy, it's cool.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
yay ^^; a fan already

yeah~ I've had this ever since AtK made it for me like, back in 2k1 o.o;; Its my character, Neo, the anthromorphic Patamon of yayness =3
hi there! welcome back, hope ya have lots of good fun ^^
myumyu, hey Neo, nice to shee you here =3
Hello I know your not "new", but welcome anyway.

~Aser~