Join our server on Discord

Fuck, it hurts...
I doubt its numonia (I know I misspelled that...). Right now-its all good. My stomach will randomly start hurting, but Right now though, its stopped, and hopefully wont start again for awhile...
Pray, obviously.
i kind of agree with ghost_op on that one.
Me too... Poor Munkee- *Hugs* Get well soon baby-
*hugs Gunter back*
The pain is pretty dull now, noticeable, but dull...like I said, should be gone soon...

on a completely different [but still slightly rant-y] note, my 3 year old neice is giving me a headache...>< damn little child.
lol
Now I know that kind of pain all too well. I have more than one cousin that is younger than me.
hehe, that makes me lucky. I only have one little kid I see a lot...you probably live with/near some, right?
yup, and i have to live with an older sister that acts younger than she should be. and a few little kids that bug the bugger out of me.
Try living in a house with 3 girls older than you all of who act like your mother. I swear I'm going to go on one of those homicidal rampages your read about in the news. And just so everyone knows its spelt "Pnuemonia"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I enjoy being the youngest...dunno why...but whatever.

and the word 'pnuemonia' is silly. I know theres a reason behind this, but why is there a silent 'P' in the beginning?