Join our server on Discord

Fuck, it hurts...
Fuck! Since yesterday, I've had the fucking stomach flu-or some stomach virus-and the pain is driving me up the wall. My throat hurts cause I threw up too much-my stomach hurts-my head hurts-all of my joints hurt- my ankle/foot is fucking killing me-and I refuse to take any medicine.
>< Goddammit, it hurts!!
I dont want to take any medicine cause its just going to numb the pain for now-and it will still hurt tomorrow-and this will last even longer-resulting in me taking more medicine that tastes god-awful.
GODDAMMIT, IT FUCKING HURTS!
make the pain go away!!
/cry
You might want to get that checked out. I don't think there is such a thing as the stomach flu it's just a word used to describe random pains that emenate from the stomach and cause random pain and nausea. I'd say it was a cold but the foot problem confuses me. If you haven't I'd suggest a checkup.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
eh, the foot thing is probably just normal growing pains...as for the stomach flu thing, I dunno-thats just what I call it...
I wouldn't suggest blaming anything on growing pains. My doctor did that when I was young, 3 days later I'm in the hospital having a tumor removed.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Stomach flu, I have never heard of, maybe your stomach fluids are working in the wrong way because of something you ate, unfortunately, last time I had that, mom just made me drink lemon juice and then... well... I threw up like never in my life, but the stomach-ache disappeared completely afterwards.

If puking still doesn't help, then try drinking only water, eating something fresh (fruit) not in too much quantity, and then go to the toilet regularly until the pain goes.

If you are doubtful, I second what Shadow said, go to a doctor and make sure your inner pain isn't caused just by the stomach acid juices working in the wrong way.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
funny-I'm feeling quite a bit better. My stomach still hurts a bit-but I just ate. (I hadnt eaten for about 24 hours...)and my foot/leg/ankle thing doesnt hurt anymore. Now I'm just tired and a bit sore.
Nothin' to worry about.
Glad you're feeling better Munkee, that sounded awful. Just make sure you take it easy, you definately don't want a relapse.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
A relapse would defenitly suck. XD But judging by the way I'm feeling now-I should be better by tomorrow. yay! :D
That's good, nice to know.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
well its either just a growing pain and just a small flu, or namonia(what ever i don't know the name so sue me) in other words the stomach flu and a few other stuff. but since its over then i suggest you go to the doctor to check it out, i know because i had it when i was eight, normal flu that escalated to that, sick for at least a week.