Join our server on Discord

Cucho, the angel of shit
since the dog *asshole in your words* doesn't like water get it when a car passes by. that or hire a hit man to "put it down" that way no one knows but you and the 'hitman' about what really happened.
*evil grin*
I like that plan
*reg. grin in place*
I know, got it off some show
anyway if that doesn't work then I'll think of some other ways of "extermination of the 'angel of shit'"
Seinfield! The episode where Elaine was being bugged by those barking dogs! Didn't she kidnap it? Try that, take somewhere very far away, say you're going for a walk, and then just abandon it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hmm, the hitman could be, I'd have to find one somewhere. But your idea, shadow, it's not possible because of the same reasons I discarded the others.
Hmm, the hitman could be, I'd have to find one somewhere. But your idea, shadow, it's not possible because of the same reasons I discarded the others.
Get some whipcream, spray it in his dog bowl, and then after he eats it destroy the evidence by cleaning the bowl and throwing the cream out somewhere other than you're house, then wait till you're mom gets home and hope for the best. If it's true that it bites everyone then it should work.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well sorry to hear about that dog. I don't know why your mom want to keep it. And who do you take after, your mother said? I wonder who, whith the two shining examples of people that your parents are and were you do have to wonder.
Well, now she says she's gonna try and convince a certain rich lady who keeps dogs to give him to her. :roll: If it doesn't work, I will take some extreme measures like the one Shadow suggested.
Quote:I wonder who, whith the two shining examples of people that your parents are and were you do have to wonder.
Well, my mother does sustain me economically, but it's also true I can never expect any emotional support or understanding from her.
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:I will take some extreme measures like the one Shadow suggested.

The mad dog one, the put to sleep one, the kidnap one, or the shotgun to the head one?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
yeah like what shadow said: mad dog, put to sleep or just plain old "old yeller"?
"No mama, he's my dog. I'll do it." It is considered evil that I crack up everytime I watch that scene?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad