Join our server on Discord

Cucho, the angel of shit
I refrained from ranting about this, though I should have long ago. But I can't take it anymore.

Ever since the beginning of the year, there's a new dog at my house. Notice that I'm saying 'there's a new dog' and not 'I have a new dog'.
In 2005's latest days, my mother found out an almost emaciated dog in the street. She was moved by his looks and belatedly discovered that he was blind, so she made every effort to bring him home. I agreed and helped her with her plan. Her last superhuman effort was in Christmas' Eve (in Argentina at midnight and New Year's Eve's too, people set all kinds of fireworks so she was sure the neighbor creeps would hurt him) and finally managed to get him inside. The next day, he wandered restlessly our backyard, without peeing or pooping. At night, he started to yell and keep wandering, so I yelled at him and my mother released him, kissing my house goodbye. I realized what a mistake we did.

New Year's Eve. My mother tried to lure him inside again. This time I completely disagreed, but she managed to do it without me. Now since then, he took a shine to my house, and stayed for good. My mother tried to civilize him, but it was impossible. He bites whoever touches him, even after all this time, so nobody can give him a bath. He's dirty, and looks even more dirty since he's white. But that's not all, he smells like rotten fish. You can't share the room with him if you're not close to the window. He has some kind of lung problem, he breathes roughly often (each breath is like a smell bomb) and sometimes spits some brownish gook. He's so awful, he looks like something that got off from Hell. His eyes are empty, but his teeth are like those of a monster. We wanted to call him 'Angel' but I said he looks like anything but an angel, so while my mother still calls him that, I renamed him 'Cucho' (the name of a raggy local singer). But sometimes, I just call him 'mierda' ('shit'). My mother lets him stay at the kitchen, saying 'poor thing, you're not gonna make him stay outside, with this cold'. Fact is, he sometimes goes out with 0 C when he's chasing bitches (yeah, being like that, he's still horny). And many of the times he goes out he comes back with several wounds (and we've seen him eating trash, like black chicken bones and stuff). Like my mother said, he could be healthy, clean and eat just good food.

All that is fucking annoying, but there's one fucking thing that gets in my nerves and can't take it anymore. In the morning, in the afternoon, and in the evening he goes out. But now, he wants to go out VERY late at night, when we are sleeping, like 2 or 3 in the morning. My mother goes and lets him, with all the dangers that imply. Yesterday, she yelled at him (he called at 3 in the morning) and kept calling until 6, when my mother let him go again. He just fucking does whatever he pleases, and my stupid mother lets him get his way with anything. And whenever I complain, she says 'How can you say that?! He's blind!!!' However, we've agreed that we don't want him here, so she tried to send him to most places, but she was never satisfied with any accomodation. (She wants him to be in a five star hotel or sth :roll: ) But then again, who would pick a dirty, wounded, smelly, awful, unruly dog? I'm afraid that shit is staying with us forever. And it seems he's young, and he's been through a lot, so it seems nothing's taking him out easily.

My mother says we're doing charity work. But then again, why should we?!!!! It's not like we're rich or anything!!!! I don't even have a computer, and we're spending cash to keep this shit fed, without bugs and searching for a new (good.... :roll: ) home for him!!! I say we should just leave him in the street, and my mother says ' You're so heartless. I don't know who you took after...'

Meanwhile, I just keep losing hours and hours and hours of sleep. And I'm a student....
CHARITY WORK!? FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT'S DECENT PUT THAT POOR THING TO SLEEP! You want charity give money to someone don't force a sick and obviously seriously uncomfortable animal to experience the pain he has to be enduring.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
And he's probably going out to fuck other dogs. You going to let a dog like that live with you?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
It's not me, it's my mother's decision. That's what you get when you still live with your parents....
answer one: 'accidentally' shove the dog in the street as a car passes
or
answer two: tell the people that look for stray animals or animal cruelty agents to take him, even if the mother says no.

that, or live with this decision till either she dies or the dog 'accidentally' or naturally dies
Or get it secretly cut. Heard it does wonders to misbehaving dogs.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
you mean fixing right?
Yeah or garden scissors snap as I like to call it.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
we had about three, four dogs. but they were all girls.
*evil grin*
too bad they all died
*fades fast while angry look relpaces*
yeah to NATUARAL CAUSES
anyway yeah they all died two poisoned, the other hit by a car, and the other ran away.but they were fixed.
*evil grin reappears*
but those dogs weren't yours in the FIRST PLACE! so you don't know
*grin replaces with frown*
we're going to have to talk later
(don't worry just whats on my mind)
Quote:answer one: 'accidentally' shove the dog in the street as a car passes
or
answer two: tell the people that look for stray animals or animal cruelty agents to take him, even if the mother says no.
I can't do any of those, the damn thing bites whoever touches him.
Quote:that, or live with this decision till either she dies or the dog 'accidentally' or naturally dies
Or I leave home.
Quote:Or get it secretly cut. Heard it does wonders to misbehaving dogs.
He gets cut all the fucking time, he can't see. However, it has the same handicap than the first two answers.

Well, anyway I made a plan last time:
He hates water, so my mother forbids me to throw water on him, because 'it's cruel' :roll: But last time she left for a few hours, and left him outside, so whenever he barked to come in, I sprayed him with water. So he left. I sprayed him again whenever he came back, but the asshole waited for my mother and came in with her using her as shield.
My mother asked me: 'Did you throw water at him?'
I said no. (see, in real life I'm not that honest)
*screws a scribbled paper and dumps it* Any other ideas, please?