Join our server on Discord

School Trip
Why can't you two just type normally? It isn't that private afterall.

oh yeah- Congratulation Misty, I really missed you, I missed your posts- I missed our conversations, I just missed you a lot, heh- good luck Misty...
I think Gunter's sleep-deprived again. Matt, not Misty...unless I'm the sleep-deprived one?
Good thing I keep a magnifying glass next to the computer for just such an emergency. We'll miss you, especially in the RPs.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Aww... that's so true, I almost forgot about Hinata and Yuki...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I really wish she hadn't used that name. When I think of Hinata I think of Naruto (The show not the character) And that makes me think of Sakura, and then I think of a manga I read of Sakur/Hinata/Ino and then I'm sad because I lost it :cry: .
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Du bist das Gl
Shadowknight Wrote:I really wish she hadn't used that name. When I think of Hinata I think of Naruto (The show not the character) And that makes me think of Sakura, and then I think of a manga I read of Sakur/Hinata/Ino and then I'm sad because I lost it :( .

Make your own story then, it won't replace the original, but if you write the fic, maybe you'll feel better :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:Why can't you two just type normally? It isn't that private afterall. oh yeah- Congratulation Misty, I really missed you, I missed your posts- I missed our conversations, I just missed you a lot, heh- good luck Misty...

Thanks Gunter VanCrimson. Even if you called me Misty instead of Matt. lol

Shadowknight Wrote:Good thing I keep a magnifying glass next to the computer for just such an emergency. We'll miss you, especially in the RPs.

Awww never thought you would miss me on the RP
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Fantastic! How was Cambridge? Go boating? Visit the shops? Tour the city? Have a bike ride? See The Footlights? What did you learn at the University?
Herr Mullen Wrote:Fantastic! How was Cambridge? Go boating? Visit the shops? Tour the city? Have a bike ride? See The Footlights? What did you learn at the University?

Cambridge was nice even if life on college was a totally living hell.
I didn't visit the shops as I hate go shopping but my friends visit as much shops as they could. Indeed I had a tour around the city which was awesome. unfortunately no.. I didn't had a bike ride neither saw the footlights. at University just improved a little bit my english. and while in england i also visted Oxford and London. :D
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions