Join our server on Discord

School Trip
yeah indeed... I'm going on a school trip for two weeks. I'm going to study in a college in Cambridge and I'm leaving tomorrow already. So I'm going to be inactive for those two weeks unless I get a small chance to use one PC. XD
I know it's not even something interesting for me to say here..lol.. but I wanted to explain anyway the reason of my absence. I still hope to have fun... (something is almost impossible since I'm going to be trapped inside a college... even if I like to study XD)
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
See ya later, Matt. Have fun!
thank you so much DrunkenMunkee
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Matt Ishida Wrote:yeah indeed... I'm going on a school trip for two weeks. I'm going to study in a college in Cambridge and I'm leaving tomorrow already.

Cambridge? As in, Cambridge with The Footlights, Lion Yard, the Grafton Centre, and The Univercity?

Well done! Well done, indeed!
Wooo... I knew this had to do with that you told me, heh.

Well, have a really good time sis! Hope you really enjoy, good luck to ya!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
wait, Matt's your sis? o.o;;;
I'm sure this came up before, and I just forgot. or maybe I'm just crazy.
Yes, again, if you don't remember, she uses that username in some forums, she's a she lol.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I knew she was a she (lol), and I knew she was someone's sister. I just couldn't remember who, exactly.
DragonMasterX Wrote:Yes, again, if you don't remember, she uses that username in some forums, she's a she lol.

In that case, did I get the right Cambridge?
Probably, yes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad