Join our server on Discord

School Trip
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote: y-yes i did...... Dont you like Gabumon?!?!

awww never thought you missed me..... yes I love Gabumon :oops:
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
well I did....... Cause we talked and you were nice to me when I first came in here...Off course I missed you.... You should join the Gabumon LOVERZ.....:D
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:well I did....... Cause we talked and you were nice to me when I first came in here...Off course I missed you.... You should join the Gabumon LOVERZ.....:D

and it was really so good to be talking with you... we really need to talk more when I come back hmm... sounds a great idea :D
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
EpsilonZX Wrote:Heh, Matt has some smarts now, doesn't she... what are you taking as a major/minor?

That'sa not how it works. At 16, English pupils can leave school (I don't know the Scottish system as well as I should), and may then go onto post 16 education in the Sixth form at a senor school, or at collage, where they study A-Levels, or, in the last two or three years, the International Baccaloriate which I shan't go into. After finishing Post 16 education, a pupil could move onto University to get a degree. Cambridge University is made up of collages, however collages of a different definition. A collage is any of the buildings that make up Cambridge University.

Matt; What are you there on? Science, maths, English?
yes we should, yes we should cause you were a fun person to converse with. I really hope we could converse more when you return.. :oops: and you could join, I will add you if you like.... Thats how the university works, thanks for the information Herr Mullen.....:D
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
awww I'm glad you think I'm a fun person to talk with. *also bows as a sign of respect*.... yeah...add me please yup...thanks for the infor Herr Mullen
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
You have been added congradulations and please remember to read the rules before entering....and your an awesome addition I hope everything will work out for you...;)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
glad to know *winks* thank you so much
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
your welcome! :D hehe thanks
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
My eyes are temporarily narrowed for the rest of the day now.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad