Join our server on Discord

School Trip
Herr Mullen Wrote:Cambridge? As in, Cambridge with The Footlights, Lion Yard, the Grafton Centre, and The Univercity?

Cambridge University; the number one university in the UK, number two in the world. Am I still right? You see, in America it's usually "Feild trip", but "School trip" is the British term, and Cambridge University is devided into collages, and she said she was going to study at a collage in Cambridge, and I immediatly thought "Ah-ha! I know where she is, and why!"
DragonMasterX Wrote:Wooo... I knew this had to do with that you told me, heh.

Well, have a really good time sis! Hope you really enjoy, good luck to ya!

Yes this had to do with that I told you. And thank you so much, brother, I will really try to enjoy and have fun.

DrunkenMunkee Wrote:I knew she was a she (lol), and I knew she was someone's sister. I just couldn't remember who, exactly.

Yup, I
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Matt Ishida Wrote:[quote=Herr Mullen]Cambridge University; the number one university in the UK, number two in the world. Am I still right? You see, in America it's usually "Feild trip", but "School trip" is the British term, and Cambridge University is devided into collages, and she said she was going to study at a collage in Cambridge, and I immediatly thought "Ah-ha! I know where she is, and why!"

Well yeah sort of you are still right. I
Herr Mullen Wrote:Well, well done! That's fantastic, brillient.

well, thank you so much *bows*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
good luck and enjoy yourself and make best of the experience to come..... Have fun and know you have friends here.....:D
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
good luck and enjoy yourself and make best of the experience to come..... Have fun and know you have friends here.....

Indeed I have friends here *smiles*
Thank you, I will surely try to enjoy myself.
and indeed long time no talk. i guess we need to talk a bit more again when I come back Wink
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yes we should I missed you..... :oops:
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Heh, Matt has some smarts now, doesn't she... what are you taking as a major/minor?
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:Yes we should I missed you..... :oops:

awwww you missed me? :oops:

EpsilonZX Wrote:Heh, Matt has some smarts now, doesn't she... what are you taking as a major/minor?

what do you mean EpsilonZX?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
y-yes i did...... Dont you like Gabumon?!?!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds