Join our server on Discord

Merchandising anyone?
I certanly wouldn't buy it but I don't want to be known to go here or places like this. (no offense)
Or to have had an online girlfriend no matter how good looking and smart Evil
Anyway, remember that 'Hot or Not' Wise posted his pics at? The do have merchandising about the site. And Fanart Central too. Wouldn't be able to tell if anybody fucking buys that stuff, but the idea already exist. Now the point is how to make it profitable. However, I've been thinking to make money here in the net ever since I first set my feet on it and still haven't found a way. It seems I'm not the person for the job....*raises jacket over her face and leaves*
I'll say this then get out of the topic; Yes I would but the thing about where did I meet them may be hard to explain. That's what I meant.
There has to be another way we could look at things and why wouldnt you like for others to know about it....I ve been thinking about more ideas about this how to straighten it out but to have certain things like this, that would be awesome.....I agree with Zephyr, I have been looking for ways to profit online as well....I mean it would be a fun venture and I know there are thousands of others that love the show as well........

I am just saying not to dismiss things out of fear......See what we can do, and how we can do it and not how things could go wrong and whats wrong with wearing something so close to me.....I dont get it.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
this topic still goes on?...oh well who am I to ask?
well I would buy the merchandise, but as for the moment I have no money in a bank, because I have no bank account to call my own.
This is still understanded that people dont like this idea, but if the administrators start switching out into a different type of site which means more bandwidth, look at furaffinity, or FA or even Deviant Art, they both have a "Just press download automatic updating system" that Da Wolfe is debating to change...This is a tremendous bandwidth hog and probably change this into a 400 amonth maybe more to keep alive then our previous sum that we had to pay.....So we need some way to keep this place alive, maybe something that we can call out own you know......

There would be alot of people that would buy if we branch of to the other sites and help them as well, its called being a good neighbor.....Alas its not up to me and people will havev there own respected rebuttal and dcisagree, but think not of what "impending doom" and think negatively about something that can make things so interesting.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
is there a way to upgrade the bandwidth or bytes this site has? maybe that will help this site.
fred_18 Wrote:is there a way to upgrade the bandwidth or bytes this site has? maybe that will help this site.

Why? It isn't slow. Therefore, more bandwidth isn't required.
uhh...right, thanks for that, but if we can get more memory then maybe we can add more details to the site
We really don't need it just yet lol