Join our server on Discord

Season 1 vs. Season 3-Which is your favorite?
yeah thats true but maybe they could have a T-rex like bio-merge
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
well thats getting into what my next series would "kind of" based on, but not all the way just what is already there and a bit remixed with other series. still need inlightenment though for it to be possible.

:?: :?: :?:

isn't this topic about what season is better between 1 and 3?
ive been thinking up a season to follow the tamers

but ur right lets get back 2 the topic at hand lol
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
PokePimp Wrote:I wouldn't mind merging.. but... that bit when all the kids in the school saw Takato... um... wasn't he naked in there? o_O

Yeah that was kind of ... sorry I cant find the right word for it... hope that TV thing does not hapen every time they biomerged... :oops: :oops: :oops:
I actually liked Frontier best... don't kill me. Of course, that's not the question.

This is a hard question for me to answer. Of course, nobody's arguing that the first episodes of adventure sucked. They were AWFUL, except the very first one.

By the end of the series, it was getting pretty good, with the Tai/Matt fights and other stuff.

I disliked the animation, the fight scenes were boring, and there was too many scenes where a digimon, perfectly still would just fly through the air spouting fire or missiles or whatever (Greymon especially).

Tamers had less characters, but that was made up for partially by the better (IE any) characterization of the digimon. The fight scenes were more fun, and generally had more variety and more human involvement than the 1-dimensional digimon-on-digimon slugfests from 01 and 02.

But, I choose 01 as a narrow victory over 03, because the human/human interaction was stronger.

Frontier is still my favorite though.
*raises eyebrow* Sounds like I should take a look at the Frontier series then. *sigh* Won't have Renamon in it but... heh... oh well.
PokePimp Wrote:*raises eyebrow* Sounds like I should take a look at the Frontier series then. *sigh* Won't have Renamon in it but... heh... oh well.

The frontier series was my favorite because it was the only one where I truly enjoyed the fights just for the sake of the action. The only thing keeping the fights interesting in 01 and 02 and to a lesser extent 03 was the emotions of the characters.

In 04, the action was damn good, and in the final battles, you got to see the emotions of the characters very well (I'm not going to ruin it for you if you don't know why), because 4 of the characters had to remain in their human forms.

04 was the only season that made me feel any empathy for the characters, which is another plus in my opinion. The Kouji/Kouchi plotline provided the emotional interest, and Kouji and Takyua provided the classic Digimon two-guys-who-fight-the-whole-time-but-are-really-good-friends duo. Matt/Tai were a more interesting duo for sure, but they definitely trump the TK/Davis duo.

Bakmon and Neemon were hilarious too, providing excellent comedic relief, that, unlike the other series (Mabye because I watched this one in Japanese with English subtitles thanks to WPP fansubs), was actually funny and appropriate.
I liked Season three the best because of the Guilmon's peanut butter adiction.

Guilmon: Peanut butter? Where? *Looks around, sniffing through Disturbed's pockets*

Me:...man I cant get rid of you...ever since I have you that reeses you've been on a peanut butter craze.

Guilmon: I cant help it ever since Renamon gave me peanut butter one time I always had a craving for more!

Me: Oh alright.....gives Guilmon a tub of peanut butter.

Guilmon:*Eyes widen and goes cross eyed as Disturbed hands him what he considers brown gold"
The OCA
yeah season 3 rocks!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
On a serious not I'm more into the drawings and monsters than plot and characters. As well as the occasional fight (which in my opinion werent all that great). My favorites were Flamedramon, Imperialdramon, Megaimperialdramon (I think thats it), Megagrowlmon, and more.
The OCA