Join our server on Discord

Season 1 vs. Season 3-Which is your favorite?
I know this has been discussed before, but it's a classic. Season 1 and Season 3 are among the most talked about seasons of the entire Digimon run, featuring great casts of characters along with awesome storylines. So, of these two seasons, which is your favorite? Do you like the more upbeat Adventure or the more realistic take with Tamers? Personally, while Adventure gives me a classic feel I always find myself going back to rewatch Tamers more often. I find the characters close to my heart, especially Takato whom I relate to the most as he reminds me of when I was his age (between 10 to 12). Of course, Renamon made it all worth it as well, but still, she's only part of what makes this season the best out of all five so far.

-Renafan
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
Series One's my favorate. The characters have very distinctive personalities.
I concur. The first season was the best. I liked Tamers, too, but the first season remains close to my heart.
i generaly judge shows by fight scenes and my faves seasin 3 since the tamers have more of a purpose in battle than moral support
Season 1 had the best ending. Season 3 had a lot of nice adult stuff to it, and some good characterization, but the animation wasn't as appealing to me (I prefer the lighter tones), and the characterization just wasn't good enough for half of the Tamers. In those ways, Season 3 was the worst season on the whole, while the first ten episodes of Season 1 were probably the worst of any season. I wouldn't call either season a contender for the best.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
season 1 is a clasic to me it is the best but only becouse it was thirst and there were more characteres and a deep exploraition of their lives.
Tamers is my second best one I didnt like one thing that after the tamers there still are a lot of questions about the characters lives in the past that I think was not explored - I mean I want to know more about Takato and his brother in okinawa, more abot Henry, and Rika remained a secret until the movie Runaway Locomon went ot but still she has some secrets left so what the stuff with all the secracy in tamers... I just dont get it...
Thats wat i mean!!!!!
Tamers was so embracing so mesterious so...good!!!
season 3 gets my vote!!!
(season 1 go fuck urself)
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Guilmon nd a Shotgun!! Wrote:(season 1 go fuck urself)

Was that actually needed?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I like season 3 too but that was over the top. Season 1 is alright.

*cheers as the D-Reaper gets defeated*
Kyosan Wrote:
Guilmon nd a Shotgun!! Wrote:(season 1 go fuck urself)

Was that actually needed?
Not at all but there's a lot that isn't needed aound now.