Join our server on Discord

Season 1 vs. Season 3-Which is your favorite?
Kurtz: *grins* Do you think she's a match for my new form when I get it?
Lurea: You're not planning to use Veriga to hurt Renamon, are you?
Kurtz: *wags tail* Why not? I need to test it out when I get it....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
You guys are starting to spam. And I hate spam. Both varieties. Well, not so much hate, as simply find the edible variety slightly offensive to my tastes. . .

Anyway, this topic is for discussion which season you felt was the best. It is not any of the following:

A Fan-made Digimon (FMD) thread (Guilmon nd a shotgun!!)
A Roleplaying Thread (PokePimp and Kyosan)

Please leave those out of it unless they are directly related to the discussion. And as FMDs and OCs are unrelated to which of the cartoons were the best, they belong away from this thread.
*bows* I humbly apologise...
PokePimp Wrote:*bows* I humbly apologise...
*nods* I agree. Sorry about that, Nate.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Thanks. I just prefer to not have a lot of wasteful clutter unrelated to threads. Spamming can make one read through so much they may forget to comment where they wanted to, because of how much they've had to process that held no value.
Sorry Nate its just like changing the subject in conversations(which i do alot so u have been warned lol )
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
DragonMasterX Wrote:
Guilmon nd a Shotgun!! Wrote:heres sumthing cool i just thought up!
Elemental cards!!!!!!
e.g
Me: digimodify! fire element card activate!!!
Warmustangmon(a digimon i made up at ultimate level)uses attack bullets of the beast onli to find his attack changed to flaming bullets of the beast and delivers 100% more attack and ups his armor to deliver 50% of the damage recived when attacked back to the enemy!!!

pretty cool huh? :D
(p.s plz don't take this idea for a lemon or sumthing or my war mustangmon!!! :cry: )(his other digivolutions are quite extrodanary)

Yay for modesty and indirect wishes.
lol
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Guilmon nd a Shotgun!! Wrote:Sorry Nate its just like changing the subject in conversations(which i do alot so u have been warned lol )

Topics change gradually due to the course of conversation. Sudden shifts like you bringing up FMDs are not the same.
right on
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
heh, well if you read my stories all you could see is tamers, sure I'll add a few '02 and fronteir here and there, but mainly tamers.

but my vote would have to be undecided since I only seen ten season one and two. most of tamers save for the locomon, never did get into frontiers.

sorry getting off topic,so my vote...undecided