Join our server on Discord

Season 1 vs. Season 3-Which is your favorite?
While no season truly does better than the other, almost. I vote season 1, for the main reason that was the first to come out, and I like its Digital World better than the third.
But the Bio-Merge thing was cool and how the tamers felt the pain of hits during the batels that was something new and needed in the 1st season
True. Oh! another slight thing to throw out. Season 3 did give the Digimon some dynamic characterization. Their personalities did change a bit through the season instead of staying the same. Well, "change" may not be the right word "improve" or maybe something else could be better.
I didnt give it much thought but you are right the characters did emprove but comon Rika nice... vith a full heart on a Tshirt, and one more thing whats vith all this stuff about Takato falling in love vith Rika(in the movie Runaway Locomon)??? Totaly killed every asumbtion I had about parings...
Senjuro wrote:

Quote:The first season was the best. I liked Tamers, too, but the first season remains close to my heart.

I agree with the fact that season one reminds closest to my heart because of the fact that I enjoyed the whole thing and it made me emote....Gabumon is my heart and soul and I will cherish the metaphor of what Gabumon is in essence to me. He is love, friendship, loyalty, and he is one to never give up and leave. Gabumon is what a real friend should be, and he is what made me watch the show....originally....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Adventure Zero-Two was the best. Tamers was second, Adventure third, and Frontier fourth. But they're all still close. I won't judge Savers till I've seen all of it, but right now it seems just above Frontier to me.

Zero Two helped fulfil the characterizations of Season 1, while giving us a nice 25 year timeframe of an epilogue without details on how any of those 25 years occurred. It gives me free license to shape a messed up world that can lead to the epilogue point without seeming mechanical or forced. It had Miyako and Hikari, who were, in my opinion, two of the best females in any Digimon series, complicated and unique in their own ways.

Tamers gave an appeal to my sci-fi geek with how they exp.ained everything, but sadly that put it over the heads of most of the intended audience. And so, as the D-Reaper grew, ratings declined. It has my all-time favorite Digimon, though, as well as the one child with whom I most identify -- Renamon and Jenrya, respectively.

Adventure has a place simply because it was the first and it had some vibrant, if occasionally over-the-top, characterizations. Not one of thos echaracterizations ever felt solid to me until Season wo, though, because these kids didn't really get enough character time to themselves, whereas even the kids in the background felt more solid in Zero Two, at least, to me.

Frontier was nice, but it was the wrong method at the wrong time. Ratings may have gone up had Toei chosen a different approach to this season, particularly by keeping partnerships instead of using Spirit Evolution. The characters are almost too predictable to me, and feel a bit dull, even with the non-standard "overweight" kid, with whom I was supposed to associate better (overweight characters are typically made for overweight viewers to identify with).

So far I like Savers more than Frontier, but I'm still not saying it's great. Something about how contrived the story is, combined with the fact that Touma is (in my mind) a Gary Stu, rings just a bit untrue to me. It feels less like Digimon and more like a sentai show...
heres sumthing cool i just thought up!
Elemental cards!!!!!!
e.g
Me: digimodify! fire element card activate!!!
Warmustangmon(a digimon i made up at ultimate level)uses attack bullets of the beast onli to find his attack changed to flaming bullets of the beast and delivers 100% more attack and ups his armor to deliver 50% of the damage recived when attacked back to the enemy!!!

pretty cool huh? :D
(p.s plz don't take this idea for a lemon or sumthing or my war mustangmon!!! :cry: )(his other digivolutions are quite extrodanary)
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
You invented a Digimon, good for you, so has everybody else on the board. Now either post that in Spam, an invented Digimon thread, or don't post it at all. You're seriously starting to piss me off.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Guilmon nd a Shotgun!! Wrote:heres sumthing cool i just thought up!
Elemental cards!!!!!!
e.g
Me: digimodify! fire element card activate!!!
Warmustangmon(a digimon i made up at ultimate level)uses attack bullets of the beast onli to find his attack changed to flaming bullets of the beast and delivers 100% more attack and ups his armor to deliver 50% of the damage recived when attacked back to the enemy!!!

pretty cool huh? :D
(p.s plz don't take this idea for a lemon or sumthing or my war mustangmon!!! :cry: )(his other digivolutions are quite extrodanary)

Yay for modesty and indirect wishes.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I have better... Twisted

Me - *swipes black card* Digimodify! Dark Chaos activate!
Renamon - *now wearing cool black armor and holding badass sword* I like that card! Twisted
Me - Twisted Now she's a match for a Mega! (she slaughters Beelzemon in one of my lemons ^_^)