Join our server on Discord

Poll: How are you keeping up with your New Year's Resolution(s)?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Didn't make it a week.
37.50%
3 37.50%
Didn't make it into February.
12.50%
1 12.50%
Made it till June!
12.50%
1 12.50%
Still going strong, baby!
37.50%
3 37.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Seven months in...how are you doing with your Resolutions?
-_-
he means pounds.
I'm pretty sure he thinks that a pound and a kilo is the same amount.
1 kilogram= about 2 pounds, i believe.
Dang metric system and chronic memory lapse! I could've sworn The pound was a gram!
A kilogram is about 2.24 pounds.
The Metric system is evil! ><

Next year, my resolution is to destroy the metric system and standardizing the Epsilon system

Epsilon foot = until I say stop

Epsilon yard = after I say stop but go a little more

Epsilon pound = how much one fish weighs (the fish can be fluke or cod)

Epsilon ton = how much two fish weigh (the fish can be salmon or mackerel)

Epsilon gallon = what you can hold in your mouth

Epsilon pint = what you can hold in your hand

Now that will be so much simpler than the other two systems! Finally, people will be able to work on one system without any sort of confusion
Quote:Epsilon pint = what you can hold in your hand

your hand, or my hand? cause my hand is smaller than yours...
EpsilonZX Wrote:The Metric system is evil! ><

The rest of the world uses it quite comfortably. It's a very simple system, based around Ten. Zero degrees is when ice melts, one hundered degrees is when water boils, and 0.05 degrees is the triple point where water exists in all three stage (solid, liquid, gas) all at the same time, as water, ice, and water vapour are all present.
Herr Mullen Wrote:

The rest of the world uses it quite comfortably. It's a very simple system, based around Ten. Zero degrees is when ice melts, one hundered degrees is when water boils, and 0.05 degrees is the triple point where water exists in all three stage (solid, liquid, gas) all at the same time, as water, ice, and water vapour are all present.

I know how it works and what's it's based on and why people find it easier and why it is commonly used over standard, but just because I have facts proving something is good, doesn't mean I can't hate it as if it were bad

wouldn't you love to understand my logic? ^ ^
EpsilonZX Wrote:
Herr Mullen Wrote:

I know how it works and what's it's based on and why people find it easier and why it is commonly used over standard, but just because I have facts proving something is good, doesn't mean I can't hate it as if it were bad

wouldn't you love to understand my logic? ^ ^

It's not standard. That's the point; what you use is the Imperial system.
Shadow's resolution: I will be kinder to people who tick me off.

Reality: Beaten up at least 10 people for getting in my way and acting like jerks/idiots. Including one bastard in a wheelchair who crashed into me then swore at me for not moving.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I didn't bullshit myself and make a resolution, I'd obviously break it. So, I got drunk and bought a new computer for new year's/christmas and was happy with it.