Join our server on Discord

Poll: How are you keeping up with your New Year's Resolution(s)?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Didn't make it a week.
37.50%
3 37.50%
Didn't make it into February.
12.50%
1 12.50%
Made it till June!
12.50%
1 12.50%
Still going strong, baby!
37.50%
3 37.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Seven months in...how are you doing with your Resolutions?
Ah yes...Resolutions. Remember those? Bet you didn't until just now. How are you doing with them? Well? Poorly? Why don't you fill us all in.

I did pretty badly. My goal of losing weight and obtaining nice visible abs went down the tubes. In fact, I went totally the opposite direction and gained about 25 pounds since then *sadness*

How'd YOU do with yours?
The finding a girlfriend thing hasn't worked out, but it never does.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I found setting deadlines for that never really worked. Which is the main reason why my 20th birthday was so pathetic. Not only did I feel old, I was lonely and my friends disappointed me big time. I even cried.
I feel you senjy...There was a fantastic build for my birthday and I recieved nothing. My friedns made a big deal about it because they know I do so much but at the last second they all bailed. My 20 th birthday was spent alone (and with my new friends here on DaD.) and you know what I wished, I wished to see all my friends in person... ._. I felt like crap....All my friedns abonded me leaving me to an empty house. They broke my heart.....

As of my new years resolution I already lost enough weight compared to my target goal....I have lost over 25 pounds....I am content but I need to lose more...My goal had been met though....I made another and that requires some more time, but my luck has been pretty bad so it might never happen....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Poor Mr. Senjy- *hug* I know how it feels- I've spent most of my birthdays alone in my room, thinking. "Wow... I made to to ... I wonder what happens to me after my life runs out..."

Well, so far my resolutions are okay.

I've gained more than twenty pounds, that wasn't in the resolutions- but at least I'm gaining weight.
I cant even remember if I made any resolutions-so I'll just say I didnt last a week. D:
I have to say I went quite okay, my only resolution for this year was start to learn how to make more fluid english texts and become a Fic Writer for once and for all, there, I made it. For the english texts... ehh... *sarcastic anime sweatdrop as a cold wind passes through him*

I said I wouldn't move from my previous weight, but guess what? I lost 3 kilos by now ^ ^
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
My resolution was something easy this year, I can't really remember, like take a shower or something I always do so I would in fact do it and prevail

Last year was harder, I set myself up to quit soda, about one month in, I kept falling asleep early, I am always awake with my caffine, there is so much to be done I just don't have time to sleep!
Lol, I never knew that my weighing scale was betraying me! I'm 166 kilos! woo-hoo!
That must be pounds. 166 kilos is about 370 pounds. I know you're tall, but THAT tall?