Join our server on Discord

Worst days ever
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:I can "pretend" to be your sister- or if you don't mind, I can be your brother. This may lead to incest, so I dunno if it's a good idea.

whats wrong with incest? I thought you said it was one of your fetishes? (then again, everything's a fetish for you)

Quote:1. Oven Throwing

how would one throw an oven?
Yes it is- but I wouldn't like to perform incest acts if he didn't want me to, right? A good brother does that. (Yay fetishes!)

You can throw the oven by picking it up- and tossing it towards the direction of the target- watch it- it's heavy!
I dont know many girls who can pick up an oven by themselves, much less throw it...but ok!
Man, and I thought my little sister was terrible. All she ever does is leech my parents of money, demands everything under the sun, and wants everyone to listen to her. I never listen to her though.

Still, no one ever pranks arounds here so it sounds like you have it really bad, sorry to hear about that. My advice, "Don't get mad, get even!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hmm... Ryan is kinda like a little brother-

But if you want to describe him: Damned Imp.

He makes it seem like his job to make mischief! Other nickname: Kink E. Coyote
I think I like Ryan. 'Kink. E. Coyote'. he sounds fun.
He is- if you draw a line-
He's cool enough to hang out with.
-still evil. He turned his own brother into a slave for crying out loud. He humiliated him in front of his girlfriend! He put a leash on him and tied him off in the banister with tight contract!
-That's my boy.