Join our server on Discord

Is incest ever understandable?
Hey- you're right! I wonder what that would be like...
Wisemon Wrote:Now, I just saw my sixteen-year-old cousin today, and she was wearing this low-cut top, and man, she was hot. I want to move to Shelbyville.
Yeah we've all had a problem like this. And if it's only a thought it's not that weird.
Oh boy, Wisemon, you just reminded me of how my cousin was to me when we were young. I hardly knew her at first, but one day she just comes up to me during recess and just won't go away. She was hugging me and flirting (don't remember exactly what she said so I'm just calling it that) with me and just giggling like she had swallowed laughing gas.

A kid I later became friends with ran by us and said we were in love. My cousin yells back that we're just cousins. The whole time she's doing all this, I'm just standing there as confused as a deer in headlights. It wasn't until I got home that I discovered she was telling the truth about us being cousins.

I know it probably sounds hard to believe that I didn't know my own cousin, but I'm serious. When she first came up to me and started doing those things, I thought I had just gotten my first crush.

Oh and please read all of that "Better Days" comic to understand where I'm getting my question. And really, if a brother and sister truly loved each other, why is it so wrong for them to express it as long as it's out of love, hmm?
Well, no longer do I have any living cousins- but I love it when they do that! Is that incest already? I mean- she's just playing.
If your cousins didn't have a problem with it, then I don't think there was any harm done.
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:Well, no longer do I have any living cousins- but I love it when they do that! Is that incest already? I mean- she's just playing.
It depends on what she was playing with. *quagmire* heh heh all-right
But I went to a cookout with some family today. A freind of mine from school is there and she's somehow related to me. Some people went swimming and I did look at her chest once or twice. But since we weren't that close as friends anyway, it's no problem.
Just to play devil's advocate, I heard somewhere that inter-cousin breeding doesn't cause as many deformities as they had once believed.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
That's what the Royal Family did for the past few hundered years. They married their cousins to keep wealth and power within the family. They don't do that anymore, though.
Yeah I think almost all royalty used to do that. And I think it might have to do with how close you are geneticly.
tis said when people are more distant geneticly the more they'll evolve. Like I saw in a program, it causes more atraction.

I don't know what to think about incest, though I accept it when the age difference isn't that big or it isn't father/son father/daughter mother/son mother/daughter more like bro/sis.. bro/bro .. sis/sis
cousins etc.

male/male and female/female seems less troublesome than straight relationships.

Can people of the same family marry? if they could it would explain the two equal surnames of their children o.o; (ofcourse it does happen out of coincidence I'm not pointing it out).
Veemon's Followers