Join our server on Discord

Is incest ever understandable?
Ok now let's see you say giggity-giggity-goo with appropate head motions and pevic thrusts. Then try shaving a Q in your pubes.
I think Incest is allowed in certain times... like when they are the only sexy people.
I can do that, but I'd have a dog on my pubes, and the head motions and pelvic thrusts- but the giggity-giggity-goo...

I'd say wangity-wangity-woo.
ROFLS....nice touch on that one Gunter......wankity...LOLS
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
to get back on topic for a sec.
i think you guys are right about the bro/sis thing, if its needed then its none of our bussiness until they bring it out. *yeah i hardly make sense sometimes*
Oh-So-True. Though I would never do it to my brothers due to fear, respect and love- I would do it to a sister, unless of course I fear, respect and love her too much as well.
A female like you three? She might do it first. But it might be good that there's only three of you.
What do you mean?
I mean a girl like you three van crismons may be as weird as all three of you.
As someone who has a sister two years younger than me, a sister who was my best friend in high school, a sister whose boyfriend somewhat resembled the way I used to look in high school, a sister whose personality demostrates the will and intelligence that I can't seem to find any other members of the gender... no, incest isn't understandable. Wanting to find someone with a personality like your sibling's is sometimes understandable, but it's not really sexual then.

Now, I just saw my sixteen-year-old cousin today, and she was wearing this low-cut top, and man, she was hot. I want to move to Shelbyville.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against