Join our server on Discord

Important news everyone should read.
:shock: umm ok....thats....well ya.... :shock:

funny thing about oral sex, an intresting point my paster brought up. don't get me wrong i'm not very religous, i go to make the parents shut up. anywayhe was going on about how oral sex is a guys "problem" and i didn't think much of it till he said this, and i quote "Imagine you with the girl that you absouly think is the "one". your about to kiss her for the first time and just when your about to kiss her, i want you to think whats been in her mouth..." i left then cause i was a little sickened at that thought. Technically your being gay if you look at it that way. i know some here wouldn't mind but think on that.
Veemon's Followers
Talk about establishing a correlation between two completely unrelated factors. That's just a really homely lab technician trying to up his odds of getting a blowjob. That was ridiculous.
Blue Rover Wrote:your about to kiss her for the first time and just when your about to kiss her, i want you to think whats been in her mouth..."

I guess there is slight validity to that, but the same thing could be said about vomit... or blood. I really can't find much for or against it really. Well, I should add "to be rather convincing."
Yeah. True and talk of religion and oral sex reminds me of a south park song.
The most offense song ever. It really could be.
Wisemon Wrote:Not so fast, you have to weigh the pros and cons and take your "cures" with caution. While attempting to reduce your risk of cancer, you could end up with AIDS.

For some reason, contracting AIDS via oral sex is very unlikely. I have no idea why, because you'd think that swallowing infected cum would be just as bad as having it shot into another orifice, but apparently such is not the case! Anal sex provides the greatest risk, followed by vaginal, and lastly oral with a MUCH lower incidence of transmission.

Isn't that weird? Maybe the stomach acids kill it, or something. It's a pretty fragile virus outside the bloodstream.
UnknownH Wrote:And of course before anyone said anything about this you all belived it.
While I saw something weird about the page and figured it couldn't be real.
Plus I've seen this type of thing before.
So good job everyone. It worked out perfectly.
Count me out. You know I never believe you anything.
Yes but you're different. So you didn't really count.
Quote:For some reason, contracting AIDS via oral sex is very unlikely. I have no idea why, because you'd think that swallowing infected cum would be just as bad as having it shot into another orifice, but apparently such is not the case! Anal sex provides the greatest risk, followed by vaginal, and lastly oral with a MUCH lower incidence of transmission.

Isn't that weird? Maybe the stomach acids kill it, or something. It's a pretty fragile virus outside the bloodstream.
Do you know why anal sex has the greatest associated risk? Anal bleeding. Similarly, if the person giving oral happened to have bit the inside of his or her cheek earlier in the day, or if he or she brushed her teeth too hard, the risk is the same.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
.....Really?...this is news to me UnknownH....
Well the fake news link does still work. And yeah, it does have to get into the blood to work. Like a lot of stuff.